Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM  
Veteran

Chief’s Podcast

Could anyone recommend a good podcast? I’d enjoy hearing more about what’s going on with the team.
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM   #2
MVP

There’s a thread somewhere but KCSN has a few, 41 is the mike is good and locked on chiefs is meh but it’s daily.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM   #3
Repeal the 19th Amendment

It is hard to identify which Chiefs podcast sucks the least. Most of the personalities are beyond cringe, and high on their own supply of flatulence. Mostly I tolerate the KCSN Laboratory. But their 2024 schedule episode yesterday was an example of it being unlistenable at times. Don’t get me started on the other KCSN podcasts.
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM   #4
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
There’s a thread somewhere but KCSN has a few, 41 is the mike is good and locked on chiefs is meh but it’s daily.
Yeah, KCSN has kind of taken over the Chiefs podcast world, so if you want to explore, just check out all of theirs. In terms of what I personally listen to at least on occasion:

Only Weird Games used to be my go-to, but it was better before they had video - they can't seem to focus when they can see each other. That said, Seth is good for analysis. Nate is good for an occasional insider scoop, but he is so goofy with his presentation that it almost ruins it. Josh is usually OK but loves to get on soap boxes and can be annoying.

KC Laboratory (also KCSN) is great if you're into the nuts and bolts. It's a little less "entertaining" (read: funny), but they really know their stuff

They only record during the season, but Amateur Hour (AHPKC) is good if you like the idea of something akin to a couple of CPers who have been friends for years just sitting around and shooting the shit about games.

41 is the Mike is decent. More info than entertainment, but they're not bad.

Locked on Chiefs I gave up on years ago. Not sure if it's Ryan who is still doing it, but that dude LOVED to hear himself talk, and eventually I just couldn't handle it anymore. Haven't listened in years, though.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM   #5
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
It is hard to identify which Chiefs podcast sucks the least. Most of the personalities are beyond cringe, and high on their own supply of flatulence. Mostly I tolerate the KCSN Laboratory. But their 2024 schedule episode yesterday was an example of it being unlistenable at times. Don’t get me started on the other KCSN podcasts.
To give them all a little bit of credit, we're in the worst part of the offseason right now. There's just not much to talk about, so they all kind of suck.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM   #6
YOU take YOUR seat

that guy with the bald head and red beard is alright, how bout those Chiefs
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, KCSN has kind of taken over the Chiefs podcast world, so if you want to explore, just check out all of theirs. In terms of what I personally listen to at least on occasion:

Only Weird Games used to be my go-to, but it was better before they had video - they can't seem to focus when they can see each other. That said, Seth is good for analysis. Nate is good for an occasional insider scoop, but he is so goofy with his presentation that it almost ruins it. Josh is usually OK but loves to get on soap boxes and can be annoying.

KC Laboratory (also KCSN) is great if you're into the nuts and bolts. It's a little less "entertaining" (read: funny), but they really know their stuff

They only record during the season, but Amateur Hour (AHPKC) is good if you like the idea of something akin to a couple of CPers who have been friends for years just sitting around and shooting the shit about games.

41 is the Mike is decent. More info than entertainment, but they're not bad.

Locked on Chiefs I gave up on years ago. Not sure if it's Ryan who is still doing it, but that dude LOVED to hear himself talk, and eventually I just couldn't handle it anymore. Haven't listened in years, though.
Yeah I’ve been out on locked on chiefs. Used to run 2 miles at 5am so it was chiefs content daily. There’s so much better stuff now. RGR is basically unlistenable for me now. It’s a Ryan and Dan echo chamber. During draft season they’ll be like this guys a 3rd rounder at best then everyone else has them in the first and they go at like pick 21 and look decent. But Ryan will continue to bring up how he isn’t a good prospect for 2-3 years. Like damn bro it’s okay to be wrong. He hated Demarcus Robinson and called for him to be cut for 5 off-season a straight then beat his chest when the chiefs finally didn’t resign him.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM   #8
Starter

RGR Chiefs podcast
bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM   #9
AKA bigpepe

Locked on Chiefs is good.
Only Weird Games on KCSN is good because of Seth Keysor but you have to listen to Nate Taylor high pitched voice.
And anything with Matt Verderame.
dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.dilligaf is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #10
Turning the Corner

The weekly “sad fans” segment by beards used to be the highlight of my week, even if the chiefs lost. RIP sadfans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Groves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #11
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
that guy with the bald head and red beard is alright, how bout those Chiefs
Dudes gayer than Clay and Shaggy Shane
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #12
Lurker Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
Locked on Chiefs is good.
Only Weird Games on KCSN is good because of Seth Keysor but you have to listen to Nate Taylor high pitched voice.
And anything with Matt Verderame.
Agreed, might throw in All Chief'd Up!
C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM   #13
Rookie

If you could have a Harrison Butker jersey or Caitlyn Clark jersey - which would you choose?
DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM   #14
[b]Supporter[/b]

A lot of these guys should not be on video. No offense, but Chris Clark is not pleasant to look at. He's got a face for podcasts.

Seth Keysor needs to supplant Kent Swanson on KC Lab and then we can just have one solid podcast.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #15
Sarcasm

So myself and my buddies are absolute
Buffoons. If you’re ok with random banter inbetween real talk then come check us out. We’re the sports Buffons. But our primary topic each week is something KC related.

https://www.youtube.com/live/JkTrVAl...Ew9NS2ERe2ql3K
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.