Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Will the Chiefs win a Super Bowl with Andy Reid?
Yes 126 57.53%
No 93 42.47%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2019, 07:34 PM  
I'll be back.

Will the Chiefs win a Super Bowl with Andy Reid?

Call your shot, homers and haters.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:26 PM   #106
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
The fact that you two yokels can’t tell the difference between Reid, who is a competent coach, to that ****ing fraud Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards is criminally reeruned.
Best part about Reid he is honest and fixes his mistakes. That was one of Philadelphia’s fans biggest praise about the guy is that he fixed his mistakes.

Herm plays to win the game.

Big difference.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 03:33 PM   #107
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
it’s not an Andy Reid thing as much as it’s a Veach thing, IMO.
Veach is Reid's yes-man.

Reid chased off Dorsey and Ballard to promote Veach. Veach answers to Reid. Reid is the default GM; Veach is the assistant with the GM title.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:39 PM   #108
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Veach is Reid's yes-man.

Reid chased off Dorsey and Ballard to promote Veach. Veach answers to Reid. Reid is the default GM; Veach is the assistant with the GM title.
Whoa! Was this documented somewhere? I must have missed that article.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:45 PM   #109
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Best part about Reid he is honest and fixes his mistakes. That was one of Philadelphia’s fans biggest praise about the guy is that he fixed his mistakes.

Big difference.

Awesome.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:46 PM   #110
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

On the radio this morning, they talked about an interesting stat:

Only one coach EVER in any of the 4 major sports has won his first championship in his 6th year or later with a particular team.

I live in DFW, so this was directed at Jason Garrett, but it applies just as well to Fat Andy.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:47 PM   #111
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post

Big difference.
It’s what makes Andy such a great coach.

We’ll lose a game in inexplicable fashion and everyone will be upset.

But Andy will go up to the podium afterwards and, in his reassuring voice, will say “That’s on me, I gotta do a better job. We’ll fix it.”

Whenever you hear those words, you know that it’s truly sincere. Andy fixes his mistakes 100% of the time. While we may still lose some games in heartbreaking fashion, we can rest assured that we’ll never lose it the same way again.

Because Andy always, always, ALWAYS fixes his mistakes.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 03:49 PM   #112
Supporter

You know, I used to think it was only a matter of time. Lately, though, I am very skeptical of that ever happening with Andy.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:50 PM   #113
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
You know, I used to think it was only a matter of time. Lately, though, I am very skeptical of that ever happening with Andy.

Well, see my post above. It has only happened once EVER...in baseball, football, basketball, or baseball.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:54 PM   #114
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post

Well, see my post above. It has only happened once EVER...in baseball, football, basketball, or baseball.
Hmmm, that's interesting. Why do you suppose that is the case?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:06 PM   #115
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
It means a lot of coaches find success after their failed first HC stint.

My point about Herm was that he never WAS, nor has he ever been a DC.

Just like Reid has never been an OC - he went directly from coaching Oline in GB to Philly HC.

JUST.
LIKE.
YOUR.
BUDDY.
HERM.
You ****ing idiot. My point was Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards wasn’t even a good enough coach to be a DC. The fact that he was or wasn’t has nothing to do with my point. It was just an off the cuff remark that Reid is a successful head coach and Herm is a ****ing failure. To say one is like the other is intergalactically stupid.

ALL those words you typed out have nothing to do with the point I made.

All because Ree Run is ****ing trolling me saying Reid is as bad as Herm.

Ya ****s.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:07 PM   #116
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Hmmm, that's interesting. Why do you suppose that is the case?
I'd say it's primarily a matter of boredoem / familiarity / laxity....players and coaches getting comfortable in their surroundings and letting the little things go, or maybe it's the message getting tuned out after consistent lack of results.

Or it could be the opposition figuring out how a coach behaves with that particular set of players.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:12 PM   #117
Supporter

Quote:
On the radio this morning, they talked about an interesting stat:

Only one coach EVER in any of the 4 major sports has won his first championship in his 6th year or later with a particular team.

I live in DFW, so this was directed at Jason Garrett, but it applies just as well to Fat Andy.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:13 PM   #118
Supporter

Quote:
I'd say it's primarily a matter of boredoem / familiarity / laxity....players and coaches getting comfortable in their surroundings and letting the little things go, or maybe it's the message getting tuned out after consistent lack of results.

Or it could be the opposition figuring out how a coach behaves with that particular set of players.
Fair part of it is that teams fire coaches often.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:17 PM   #119
Politically Incorrect

Nobody could win a Superbowl with this defense, not even Billichek.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:23 PM   #120
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Fair part of it is that teams fire coaches often.
Younger coaches also tend to win the Time of Possession battle