Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:39 PM   #45151
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
The Kansas City Chiefs won the Super Bowl, though!

True that.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:41 PM   #45152
Supporter

Quote:
The Kansas City Chiefs won the Super Bowl, though!
Gotta kind of figure all this would be the cost.

Sorry fellas. Bright side, I could've grown up to be a Pats fan and we'd be just now coming out a generation of this shit.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:58 PM   #45153
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Gotta kind of figure all this would be the cost.

Sorry fellas. Bright side, I could've grown up to be a Pats fan and we'd be just now coming out a generation of this shit.
Had a customer- Big Donk fan- told me 2 years ago.
"when the chiefs will win it all, the world as we know it will be no more"
I laughed. Now I find it a bit spooky.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:19 PM   #45154
Consuming CP souls

Odds are strongly in his favor, right Donger?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:26 PM   #45155
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Had a customer- Big Donk fan- told me 2 years ago.
"when the chiefs will win it all, the world as we know it will be no more"
I laughed. Now I find it a bit spooky.
Speaking personally, makes perfect sense.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:42 PM   #45156
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Good God the comments on that video... Twitter is a total cesspool.
Yes, yes it is.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:48 PM   #45157
Life is changing..

So uh, this is pretty big news.

Health Canada begins first authorization review of a COVID-19 vaccine submission

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-cana...ubmission.html
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:51 PM   #45158
Elway be drinkin' again

Bit off topic but..........
Anyone find Diglers Avatar sig pic thing distracting?

Last edited by Shiver Me Timbers; 10-02-2020 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: too many G's
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:54 PM   #45159
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
He ended up in the ICU, yes. I don't know if he went on a vent.
Did not need ventilated. Needed Oxygen.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:56 PM   #45160
In Search of a Life

Trump is on remdesivir now. For some reason I thought that was only for very serious cases. Any doctors on here want to chime in?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:00 PM   #45161
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Trump is on remdesivir now. For some reason I thought that was only for very serious cases. Any doctors on here want to chime in?
Not a doctor, but I'll chime in.

My understanding that remdesivir is pretty much the standard of care for hospitalized patients at this point. The sooner it's started, the more effective it typically is. (Very much true of all antivirals)

It's still no magic bullet, but they're clearly pulling out all the stops here.

Reports are that he's not on any supplemental oxygen, so that's positive.

I think it's clear that his condition is deteriorating to at least some degree. Overall this isn't totally unexpected though. If the monoclonal antibodies are as good as advertised, combined with the remdesivir, he should start to improve in the next few days.

If he doesn't... Well... Dexamethasone is still there as an option if he requires supplemental oxygen or God forbid intubation. But if we reach that point I'm going to be very, very nervous about the situation.

Last edited by TLO; 10-02-2020 at 10:16 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:29 PM   #45162
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I heard he was taking the Regeneron medication and not Remdesivir...
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:45 PM   #45163
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I heard he was taking the Regeneron medication and not Remdesivir...
He took the Regeneron infusion earlier in the day. They started him on Remdesivir at the hospital this evening.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:56 PM   #45164
Starter

Didn't he claim to be taking hydroxychloroquine? He pushed the drug for months, so is he taking it now or was that all bs?
Warrick has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 11:05 PM   #45165

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Maybe just a precautionary move to ensure the best medical care is available if needed?

I don't know... This isn't good
It's a smart move. The way COVID behaves, you can be humming along fine and then it flips on you and you'll deteriorate in a matter of hours. He's the President of the United States. You don't want to waste 30 minutes to an hour rushing him to a hospital if he wakes up on day 7 and can't breathe and his organs are failing. As it stands now they can immediately attend to him if there are issues.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.