Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2021, 07:07 AM   #2
Supporter

Seen MicroCenter had a 3060 Ti in stock in KC, called to confirm they had it. Drove from Columbia, got there and saw a guy buying it as I walked in.

Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 11:21 AM   #3
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Seen MicroCenter had a 3060 Ti in stock in KC, called to confirm they had it. Drove from Columbia, got there and saw a guy buying it as I walked in.

Jeez, man. That is ****ing brutal. Did you have to drive back empty-handed or did you at least end up getting something there for yourself?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2021, 01:27 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Jeez, man. That is ****ing brutal. Did you have to drive back empty-handed or did you at least end up getting something there for yourself?
Got new RAM, motherboard, and an AIO while I was there, so it wasn't wasted. My luck kind of runs that way so I had a plan to buy some other things while there.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 01:40 PM   #5
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Got new RAM, motherboard, and an AIO while I was there, so it wasn't wasted. My luck kind of runs that way so I had a plan to buy some other things while there.
Niiice
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2021, 02:15 PM   #6
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Oh geez man, can you see what's missing from this picture and stuff? Oh man oh geez this gpu shortage sucks.

vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 04:42 PM   #7
Time Keeps On Slipping

That is going to be such a beast of a computer, man. Wow.

3TB of 970 EVO? NOIIIIIICE!
Old 01-22-2021, 05:30 PM   #8
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
That is going to be such a beast of a computer, man. Wow.

3TB of 970 EVO? NOIIIIIICE!
Bro I wasn’t kidding, the longer I sit around waiting for the gpu the more shit I tack on. Also got him a monitor, mouse, and mouse pad which he is already using. It must stop.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 09:52 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Oh geez man, can you see what's missing from this picture and stuff? Oh man oh geez this gpu shortage sucks.

That Rick and Morty picture is awesome
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-22-2021, 10:46 PM   #10
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
That Rick and Morty picture is awesome
I like it too. It’s a Run the Jewels theme. Got it from here, it’s on canvas and comes in different sizes. They did a good job and delivery was prompt especially considering they are in Canada.

https://canvasportal.com/products/ri...s-wall-hanging
Old 01-22-2021, 05:04 PM   #11
Ain't no relax!

OnlyFans starter kit?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 05:32 PM   #12
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
OnlyFans starter kit?
Hah, no illicit content creation will be coming from my high school son!

(I admit I may not get this joke)
Old 01-22-2021, 05:32 PM   #13
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
OnlyFans starter kit?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:23 PM   #14
When a nightmare becomes real

Thinking about pulling the trigger on this:

https://www.samsung.com/us/computing...c49hg90dmnxza/

Any alternatives I should be looking at?

I currently have a GTX 1070. Wanting to upgrade to either the new 3060 TI or a 3070 at some point but obviously can't find them.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:33 PM   #15
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
Thinking about pulling the trigger on this:

https://www.samsung.com/us/computing...c49hg90dmnxza/

Any alternatives I should be looking at?

I currently have a GTX 1070. Wanting to upgrade to either the new 3060 TI or a 3070 at some point but obviously can't find them.
Not sure I would recommend that monitor for you. Especially if you plan on getting a 3070 in the future. You want a monitor with G-Sync capability to take advantage of that high refresh rate potential. With this monitor and your NVidia GPU, you'll be limited to 60Hz refresh rate. The difference between gaming at 60Hz and 144Hz is amazing. You should probably also consider bumping up to 1440p resolution. This one is limited to 1080p. Like I said, if you could see the difference side by side between 1080p 60Hz and 1440p 144Hz, you'd immediately justify spending the extra money.

The problem though, is that you won't find many/any monitors with G-Sync in anything over ~35". Only Freesync(AMD GPU) at that width.

You might also want to consider a monitor that has native 21:9. This one is native 32:9, which is going to display a lot of media as cut off, stretched, or black bars on the sides.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.