Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2020, 02:35 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i gotta be honest, berry belongs nowhere near this list

he had 3 very good seasons, and one pretty good season....and the rest was not much to write home about
Kam Chancellor should’ve made it over Berry
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:38 PM   #3
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Kam Chancellor should’ve made it over Berry
I don’t know about that.

Berry was first team all pro three times. Chancellor only made second team twice.

If I’m building a team, yeah I might take Chancellor. Based on pure accolades in the decade, I probably choose Berry.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:19 PM   #4
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i gotta be honest, berry belongs nowhere near this list

he had 3 very good seasons, and one pretty good season....and the rest was not much to write home about
Probably says more about the state of safety play in the NFL this decade than anything. We've fallen far from the Reed/Polamalu/ Dawkins days. Who would seriously be in consideration? Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, Eric Berry, Harrison Smith, Weddle. Maybe McCourty.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.