Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Meow

RIP Jim
CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
Kind of a mod

Well crap. Sorry to hear James, and RIP Jim. We'll miss you.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #4
Blah Blah Blah

RIP Logical.
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Rest In Peace, Logical/Vlad Logicslav/Cronus/Jim/kind, intelligent man. You'll be missed.

Good thoughts for you and your family, James. Thank you for keeping us informed throughout this difficult process.
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #6
MVP

Didn't know the man, but it's obvious he made an impression on everyone he met here. I'm sorry for your loss, everyone.
wild1 ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #7
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Good bye my friend. My hope is that these last few months were not days of suffering but days of reflection on a life lived well.

May your neighbors respect you,
Trouble neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And heaven accept you.

All the best to your family, Jim.

BillTheBlarneyStone
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 04-30-2009, 06:20 PM   #8
bite me

May God bless and keep you; May He comfort your family in this time of sadness. I believe Jim is looking down on this BB now and feeling a touch of pride at the lives he touched and influenced. You will be missed.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #9
Supporter

Rest in Peace, Logical. Condolences to your family James.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:08 PM   #10
Supporter

My condolences for your families loss.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:28 PM   #11
Veteran

RIP Logical. I never met the man but only knew him from the antics around here. His take on things was always very original to say the least. I'll be praying for you and your family... Peace.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #12
Custom User Title

RIP Logical/Jim
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #13
Starter

RIP Logical/Jim. I remember he stuck up for me being a fellow San Diegan years ago. A great guy.

My condolences..
XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.XXXshogunXXX is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:36 PM   #14
Veteran

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your Dad will be missed around here.
Joie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #15
Fan club member

I'm sorry to hear that.. My prayers go out to you and your family
Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain58 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.