Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2021, 06:28 PM   #2
Ain't no relax!

That trailer is badass.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2021, 06:54 PM   #3
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Looks promising.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2021, 09:18 AM   #4
I'll be back.

Also holy ****, the Bad Batch literally looks like Star Wars A-Team

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2021, 08:40 PM   #5
Supporter

The Bad Batch premieres tomorrow, May 4th, with another episode airing on Friday, its normal release day.

The series will have "at least" 16 episodes and they're hoping it'll do well enough for a Season 2.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:48 AM   #6
Supporter

Today is Star Wars day? Didn't know there was such a thing.

alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:19 PM   #7
MVP

I enjoyed the first episode. Feels kind of like their setting up for a Star Wars version of the A-Team. Interesting to see the beginning of Kanan's origin story.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:46 AM   #8
Supporter

The visuals just continue to impress and the show was much better and darker than expected.

Seeing so many known characters in the first episode was a bit surprising and now, I won’t be surprised if Vader shows up in the series, which would be awesome.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2021, 01:20 AM   #9
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, the Caleb intro was pretty cool. Love how they're tying it all together.

Definite Clone Wars / Rebels vibe. Which is a good thing.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 11:25 AM   #10
BAMF!

It was weird for me to hear the adult Kanan Jarrus/deep voice of Freddie Prinze Jr coming out of preteen Caleb Dume's mouth.

The episode was cool. I'm curious where Omega goes, and if her storyline will grow for several seasons in a similar fashion to how Ahsoka was handled. Without looking for spoilers I am intrigued to see whose DNA she was cloned from. I really hope it is not Palpatine...
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 05-06-2021, 09:42 AM   #11
MVP

So, I watched the first 30 mins with my son, never had watched the Clone Wars, and seeing this play out from their perspective was immensely enjoyable. Dare I say this might be the best "Star Wars" thing I have seen since Episode 7.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2021, 04:59 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
So, I watched the first 30 mins with my son, never had watched the Clone Wars, and seeing this play out from their perspective was immensely enjoyable. Dare I say this might be the best "Star Wars" thing I have seen since Episode 7.
Episode 7??

Have you missed Star Wars: Rebels, Season 7 of The Clone Wars, Rogue One and two seasons of The Mandalorian?

All of those titles, including The Bad Batch premiere, are far better than Episode 7.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 05:01 PM   #13
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Episode 7??

Have you missed Star Wars: Rebels, Season 7 of The Clone Wars, Rogue One and two seasons of The Mandalorian?

All of those titles, including The Bad Batch premiere, are far better than Episode 7.
He's right you know meme

The season finale of Mandalorian Season 2 could be argued to being the best thing Star Wars has ever done.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:11 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Episode 7??

Haven't watched rebels, or clone wars.

Didn't love Rogue One (it was fine but forgettable for me).

Mandalorian is good, but it has traversed far too much in the "Mando shows up to some random planet, runs into someone they know, they get out of a jam, and you get 3 mins of plot advancement at the end" trope for me to place it into my upper tier.

I'm just a sucker for the "what was happening to these people during X event" kind of stories. Always entertaining when well done.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2021, 10:16 AM
DaneMcCloud
This message has been deleted by DaneMcCloud.