Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2021, 02:10 PM  
Supporter

Trailer: The Last Duel

I'm in.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2021, 02:19 PM   #2
sorta mod-ish

That looks pretty intense
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2021, 09:09 PM   #3
Banned

Dang, man. And Damon and Affleck together again. I bet he didn't even rape her.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2021, 09:20 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Dang, man. And Damon and Affleck together again. I bet he didn't even rape her.
Yea. They wrote the screenplay. This looks good.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2021, 09:26 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Yea. They wrote the screenplay. This looks good.
Screenplay is based on a non-fiction book.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2021, 11:38 PM   #6
MVP

Damon is rocking an epic mullet.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2021, 05:22 AM   #7
Veteran

I'm always up for a new Sir Ridley Scott joint. This looks pretty damn good.
Ben Affleck is rocking a Simple Jack hair cut and Matt Damon is looking like Joe Dirt in this. Could be Exodus bad but I have pretty high hopes for this since Affleck/Damon helped out with the screenplay .

On a side note, Sir Ridley Scott has another film coming out this Fall called House of Gucci that looks insanely entertaining with a loaded cast. It looks like it could be a big time Awards contender.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-15-2021, 10:03 PM   #8
Supporter

Saw it tonight.

Not what I was expecting but really good.

Told the story from all three perspectives. Cinematography was excellent performances were ****ing on point. I laughed at Afleck a lot. All that being said, the story was not a comfortable or easy one.

Spoiler!
Old 10-16-2021, 01:44 PM   #9
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Saw it tonight.

Not what I was expecting but really good.

Told the story from all three perspectives. Cinematography was excellent performances were ****ing on point. I laughed at Afleck a lot. All that being said, the story was not a comfortable or easy one.

Spoiler!
Gonna catch it tonight based solely on your input. If it sucks I'm coming up there and taking a piss on your favorite corn stalk.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 02:24 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Gonna catch it tonight based solely on your input. If it sucks I'm coming up there and taking a piss on your favorite corn stalk.
Piss away My man.

I signed up for a shit your mind off gladiator type show. There’s 15 minutes or so of that but this ended up being much more intensive and a higher end much more intensive watch. Better for me (and I’m all in on shut your mind off bash your skull flicks).

But there is a LOT of room for people to hate it.
Old 10-16-2021, 08:45 PM   #11
I got Rice cookin in the micro

based on Matt Damons hair I was expecting some ****ing foghat in the soundtrack
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 04:19 PM   #12
Veteran

Holy shit this BOMBED big time at the box office (it made just under $5 million at the box office domestically on a budget well over $100 million)

I saw it in theaters this weekend and there were only like 4 or 5 other people seated in my big ass theater. Kinda depressing to see tbh.

Anyways, it was a legit good/well made film overall. I liked the whole different perspective / stories told from multiple viewpoints in this. You can definitely tell Sir Ridley Scott was heavily influenced by Akira Kurosawa's Rashomon here.

This was good overall but I wouldn't really recommend seeing it in theaters (the subject matter will turn off a lot of movie goers)

The Last Duel was just the appetizer film to tide me over until DUNE comes out next weekend. Can't wait
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-14-2022, 07:17 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Noticed this dropped on HBOMax today. Gonna have to check this out
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2022, 08:40 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
I enjoyed it. I think it flopped hard.
Old 01-14-2022, 09:54 PM   #15
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
This is good to know I can watch it this weekend or whenever.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.