Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-06-2015, 11:49 PM   #2
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
How often should I water a daffodil?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:02 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

I really don't like Carson. I am glad he's finally getting called out for stupid shit he says.

But jfc... If the media out even ten percent of their time on benghazi and whitewater as they did on learning if Carson got a scholarship or if mitt Romney paid his taxes.... The ridiculous one sidedness of the media has to stop.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:10 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I really don't like Carson. I am glad he's finally getting called out for stupid shit he says.

But jfc... If the media out even ten percent of their time on benghazi and whitewater as they did on learning if Carson got a scholarship or if mitt Romney paid his taxes.... The ridiculous one sidedness of the media has to stop.
I don't know how you can say it's one sided. There are just as many conservative news outlets as liberal. Heck, Fox is #1.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:57 AM   #5
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I don't know how you can say it's one sided. There are just as many conservative news outlets as liberal. Heck, Fox is #1.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:17 AM   #6
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:

Just a couple weeks ago Benghazi was on for about 12 straight hours.
You can't be serious with your ridiculous assertion.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:59 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Just a couple weeks ago Benghazi was on for about 12 straight hours.
You can't be serious with your ridiculous assertion.
Because the Republicans forced it. Of course when Hilary Clinton is testifying, the media will cover it. But how many years after? And how long did the media spend in the last election cycle?

Compare that with Mitt Romney's tax records. Or his history at Bain. The media spent a ton more time in that election cycle on that than Benghazi. It took four ****ing years and the Republicans forcing it down everyone's throat for the media to pick this story up.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2015, 09:52 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Because the Republicans forced it. Of course when Hilary Clinton is testifying, the media will cover it. But how many years after? And how long did the media spend in the last election cycle?

Compare that with Mitt Romney's tax records. Or his history at Bain. The media spent a ton more time in that election cycle on that than Benghazi. It took four ****ing years and the Republicans forcing it down everyone's throat for the media to pick this story up.
Maybe there is nothing to cover
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:22 AM   #9
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILChief View Post
Maybe there is nothing to cover
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:38 PM   #10
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:

Not sure if serious. The cave you're living in must not get TV or internet.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2015, 03:12 AM   #11
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:

Yeah that's the weird thing, there's like these ongoing multi-year investigations into Carson and his statements. 13 investigations over 4 years just to see if there really was grain in the pryamids, 6 years $74 million on investigations and threatened impeachment over his Westpoint lie. All that while Hillary get a couple day news cycle and its on to the next thing.

I sure wish the GOP would do some checking.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:50 AM   #12
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Yeah that's the weird thing, there's like these ongoing multi-year investigations into Carson and his statements. 13 investigations over 4 years just to see if there really was grain in the pryamids, 6 years $74 million on investigations and threatened impeachment over his Westpoint lie. All that while Hillary get a couple day news cycle and its on to the next thing.

I sure wish the GOP would do some checking.
It's like wall to wall coverage of pyramids on the news. I only heard about Benghazi from reading CP. Had there not been a thread about it, I wouldn't even be aware of it.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2015, 09:38 AM   #13
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
It's like wall to wall coverage of pyramids on the news. I only heard about Benghazi from reading CP. Had there not been a thread about it, I wouldn't even be aware of it.
I know, I saw her testifying on it and I could only assume it was some issue about whether she thought the layout of the Embassy building there had the proper fungshui
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.