Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2021, 12:21 PM  
Needs more middle fingers

Jags Sign Tebow

Jaguars signed TE Tim Tebow to a one-year contract.

The deal isn't 'official' just yet but will be in the next week or so. Tebow, 33, hasn't played in a regular-season game in nine years and will be attempting to change positions once he does make it to camp. It's another wacky (albeit fun) move that brings Meyer's tenure into question after the organization also added a first-round running back and drafted multiple injured players. There is no competition among Jacksonville's tight ends if Tebow does somehow sneak onto the 53-man roster.

https://www.nbcsports.com/edge/footb...nville-jaguars
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:26 AM   #76
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Thanks to one prayer of a pass, and a Pittsburgh secondary caught in mid-circlejerk at the worst possible moment.
Regardless, we never had things go that way for us pre Mahomes.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-11-2021, 09:29 AM   #77
Going home eventually

Tebow is not NFL talent. He just isn't and he's only being brought in to be a locker room guy.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:33 AM   #78
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'm self aware enough to know I hate the media not Tebow.
Extremely well put; I think Tebow is a great guy and a model citizen.

The fact that any time his name comes up in any capacity the media starts drooling regarding ratings just gets old very quickly.

I actually feel bad for the kid because he's just such a media cash cow and it's really not his fault.

It does however get annoying when he's projected to be a potential backup tight end flooding every medium in sports reporting
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:34 AM   #79
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
He started due to injury, correct?
He started because Haley, who was all but asking to get fired gave the big FU to Pioli by starting him since Pioli was obsessed with Cassel and refused to actually bring in competition for him.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-11-2021, 09:56 AM   #80
Mahomes Dynasty

Maybe did this for ticket sales.

Tebow is a legend in that area.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:03 AM   #81
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I haven't kept up since he's been out of the league. Is he still a virgin?
Apparently not.

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/...20260%20guests.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:04 AM   #82
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Unearned media attention?

The guy was arguably one of the best college FB players of all time.
Which doesn't warrant a decade of fawning media attention.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 10:10 AM   #83
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
I have my doubts he waited until he 32.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:14 AM   #84
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
As should any person with a functioning frontal cortex.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:14 AM   #85
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Maybe did this for ticket sales.

Tebow is a legend in that area.
Maybe??
Old 05-11-2021, 10:15 AM   #86
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Which doesn't warrant a decade of fawning media attention.

I haven't seen ANYTHING about him on the media.

Seems the ones making a story out of this are the people that can't stand his beliefs.

I've never seen a bunch of people that are so insecure about something they consider a "myth".
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 10:17 AM   #87
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Hopefully Al Michaels can help us get to the bottom of it during a Sunday Night Football pregame
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:23 AM   #88
Veteran

Quote:

First thing I heard when I turned on the radio this morning was the local radio guy talking about this and segueing into something about "Kap wants to be a martyr and not a football player."
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:25 AM   #89
Special Teams ACE!!!

London will love him
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 10:25 AM   #90
11-5, baby

Quote:

Seems the ones making a story out of this are the people that can't stand his beliefs.

I've never seen a bunch of people that are so insecure about something they consider a "myth".
Did he get deserved mediation attention or did they ignore him?

Pick a lane.