Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2023, 06:47 PM   #211
MVP

11/12 87 yds against a shitty team. Not impressive at all. Had 2 throws down field and sailed one of then. I'm ready to see Horn. He better not just get the goddamn 2nd string offense.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-31-2023, 06:59 PM   #212
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO View Post
I like how Peat runs.
He's slow as hell
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2023, 07:00 PM   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Cook made one decent throw, but everything else is out of the game manager playbook. SEC defenses are too fast for a passing offense based on throws to the flats.
Pre-season playbook against a weak opponent.

Not sure what this sort of thing is supposed to actually demonstrate. If it's a competition, shouldn't you force both guys to execute with a little degree of difficulty?

I mean Cook can't have done more than he's been asked thus far, but he sure as shit hasn't been asked to do much.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2023, 07:07 PM   #214

Missed that sideline ball he needs to hit more often than he doesn't.

I like Schrader more than Peat.
Old 08-31-2023, 07:18 PM   #215
Veteran

Could be. I have zero preconceptions and turned on the game half through the 1st qtr. Liked what I saw when I saw it.
Peat has some wiggle.

Now I see more of him, I do like Schrader's power & decisiveness. Balance through contact looks good.
Mike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-31-2023, 07:34 PM   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO View Post
Could be. I have zero preconceptions and turned on the game half through the 1st qtr. Liked what I saw when I saw it.
Peat has some wiggle.

Now I see more of him, I do like Schrader's power & decisiveness. Balance through contact looks good.
Still pretty disappointing to me that for two years that's been the best pair of RBs we have.

Really hoped we'd have someone push them out of the lineup.
Old 08-31-2023, 07:35 PM   #217
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Still pretty disappointing to me that for two years that's been the best pair of RBs we have.

Really hoped we'd have someone push them out of the lineup.
Agreed...very underwhelming
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-31-2023, 07:36 PM   #218
Now you've pissed me off!

Schrader isn't Tyler Badie or Henry Josey, but he does look quicker. He also runs hard.

Cook made one good throw. Looks like the same guy to me.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2023, 07:38 PM   #219
MVP

I just hope Drink uses a bigger sample size than just this game to decide between Cook & Horn.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-31-2023, 07:42 PM   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Schrader isn't Tyler Badie or Henry Josey, but he does look quicker. He also runs hard.

Cook made one good throw. Looks like the same guy to me.
The deep ball he threw on the last drive to Burden was great. He had to put that under the safety and over the corner and time it well enough to keep Luther from getting killed. As was the ball that Burden DID get wrecked on. The timing on the throw was really good but Burden did a bad job settling himself for the hit. The first TD was also a very nice ball.

Cook had one miss I'd really want to see him hit. Another that was makeable but didn't bother me as much.

On balance, to whatever extent you were disappointed in Cook, it isn't Cooks fault. He executed the offense well, especially on those last two drives. He was kinda neutered the first few but on balance it's unlikely that Horn would've run those drives as well or better.

I hope Horn takes the job but that was a pretty strong statement from Cook.
Old 08-31-2023, 07:47 PM   #221
In Search of a Life

Right side of the line looked rough
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-31-2023, 07:52 PM   #222
MVP

I don't get how you find anything out about being vanilla as hell and not pushing the ball down the field.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-31-2023, 07:56 PM   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I don't get how you find anything out about being vanilla as hell and not pushing the ball down the field.
Last two drives were much more aggressive and Cook continued to execute.

Honestly the talent gap it's just too big to matter much. You'll learn more in an intrasquad scrimmage than you'll learn here.

Windows were too big. Pocket to secure. Defenders too small.

I was hoping for a little more resistance. Mizzou is all that slowed Mizzou.
Old 08-31-2023, 08:23 PM   #224
The Insider

Thicker Kicker has the yips
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2023, 08:24 PM   #225
MVP

Should we be worried about Mevis?