Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-12-2024, 09:48 AM   #2
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
You guys are welcome to your opinions, I have mine. Mine is that there is a significant drop-off between Thomas and the next tier of WRs. My take is that when his routes match the rest, he's going to be special. He isn't going to be there in the late 20s or 32 so we shouldn't talk stupid shit.

My second take is that there is no way in hell a competent LT is there. I have 3 in this draft: Alt, Fautanu, and Fashanu. I don't see any making it past 14. Just calling a spade a spade there. A lot of chances I'd take at RT though. Again, everyone can have their opinions on it. If I'm stuck at 32, I might take a chance on Morgan or Suamataia and hope like hell one could make it at LT, but I have major doubts on both fronts.
I love BTjr and think he’ll be the best WR to come from this class when it’s all said and done so I’m all for moving up for him….
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:07 AM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I love BTjr and think he’ll be the best WR to come from this class when it’s all said and done so I’m all for moving up for him….
"I'm not sold on a WR in the first round" is a HELL of a lot less out there of a take than "Brian Thomas Jr. is going to be better than Harrison, Nabers and Odunze..."

Just sayin'...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.