Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-30-2023, 05:42 PM  
pie is never free

Commercials That Are Annoying the Hell Out Of You Right Now

Let me go first, please

Know for sure I'm not the only one being smothered to death by a relentless barrage of commercial ear worm dreck these days
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 06:21 PM   #16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Speaking of commercials, I see where Prime is going to start using commercials in their shows next year.

Why did we all collectively cut the cord, again?
So we can pay an extra 2.99 to get rid of them.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 06:22 PM   #17
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Speaking of commercials, I see where Prime is going to start using commercials in their shows next year.

Because sports were making everything so damn expensive.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 06:27 PM   #18
Consuming CP souls

That talentless, creepy bastard pimping taco bell breakfast
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 06:37 PM   #19
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I watch some retro TV station a lot these days, and the St. Jude Hospital shows about 20 ads per hour, parading unhealthy kids across the camera. It's bad karma to say that unhealthy kids annoy me, so I won't say that. But I wonder if they have any money for treating unhealthy children when they spend 90 percent of their revenues on television ads.
They have to compete with Shriners and the “adooorable” blanket.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 06:40 PM   #20
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
I watch some retro TV station a lot these days, and the St. Jude Hospital shows about 20 ads per hour, parading unhealthy kids across the camera. It's bad karma to say that unhealthy kids annoy me, so I won't say that. But I wonder if they have any money for treating unhealthy children when they spend 90 percent of their revenues on television ads.
This and Shriners hospital and the dogs that are being abused. I wonder what the percentages are. I have donated and raised money to the children’s hospital (oh shit I’m watching gunsmoke and the st Jude commercial just came on) you can donate directly to your local pet rescue.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 12-30-2023, 06:43 PM   #21
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
It's that commercial! The one with the adoooowable blanket.

Wait, I assumed it was always the same one doing the unhealthy children's ad. You may be right. I think it's two different hospitals in an advertising war. Are Shriner's and St. Jude's different?

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 06:47 PM   #22
Veteran

Any and all injury lawyer spots
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 06:47 PM   #23
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER JUNIOR REGULAR WHOPPER CHICKEN WHOPPER HAVE ANY WHOPPER ITS YOUR WHOPPER NOW AT BK.
See this one is the extremely rare earworm that doesn't offend me, its cachy in a good way IMO... whoever he is, he's making straight BANK
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 06:52 PM   #24
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:

It's relatively minor, so far, but the 'commercial free' NFL redzone is starting to have commercial banners during live actions and more talking head endorsement instead of coverage of the action.

Redzone is what I switch to while I'm waiting for the commercials to finish on the Sunday Ticket game I'm watching.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-30-2023, 06:56 PM   #25
MVP

Quote:

Wait, I assumed it was always the same one doing the unhealthy children's ad. You may be right. I think it's two different hospitals in an advertising war. Are Shriner's and St. Jude's different?

That kid must have made a fortune from those ads.

The most recent ad shows him talking about being a college student at Northwestern. I'm sure all those donors are happy they're paying for his college education when they thought they were helping sick kids.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-30-2023, 07:01 PM   #26
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I love commercials and root for more. Especially home need repair? CAW!
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 07:31 PM   #27
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Not gonna lie, those kids break my heart every time
Old 12-30-2023, 07:40 PM   #28
Supporter

Quote:

Yes.
Similar competition between DAV and Tunnels to Towers in that space.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2023, 07:40 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
Not gonna lie, those kids break my heart every time
This.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 07:42 PM   #30
Supporter

I prefer to watch them on the field.

HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.