Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-17-2021, 02:53 PM  
I'll be back.

Let's talk about the Flaming Thumbtacks

I am starting all "talk about" threads until you hear otherwise, given my mojo this week.

We stop the run and avoid turnovers we win. That is all we have to do. Period. Fart. Time.

Discus.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:10 AM   #181
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
With the chefs window officially closed, and you guys playing for a wild card berth, is it safe to say that patches isn't as good as everyone thought? Or has he regressed like most other early career quarterback sensations?
Officially closed? By whom? The officials? Nobody's window is closed in the NFL.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:27 AM   #182
Supporter

Can we get Niemann off the field too? Even with Hitchens hurt? How about a parking cone?
YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:36 AM   #183
League circle expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
Officially closed? By whom? The officials? Nobody's window is closed in the NFL.
Going back to last years super bowl, the chefs are a mediocre team with a losing record. The chatter in league circles reflects this. There is talk that patches hasn't spent his training time working very hard like other good quarterbacks.

Ps. Dont get mad at me.. I'm only relaying what I hear in league circles
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 11:41 AM   #184
MVP

Oh, the dick is there. Other things on the mind are diverting the blood flow. Some green and now a little blue pill should correct that.
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:42 AM   #185
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Are these "league circles" you keep referring to are your buddies that come over for MNF in Titans jerseys and jock straps and play grab ass while drinking bud light seltzers?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 11:49 AM   #186
I'll be back.

Quote:
There is talk that patches hasn't spent his training time working very hard like other good quarterbacks.
How do you account for the fact that Mahomes is:

3rd in yards
1st in TDs
2nd in QBR
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:56 AM   #187
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The faster we can get a 2 possession lead, the better. I hate the idea of letting them hang around and being able to grind the game away with Henry, to win on a late field goal.

I'd like us to score first, and immediately come back and get another td or fg so we can play the game on our terms.

That just hasn't been the case yet this season.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:01 PM   #188
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
The faster we can get a 2 possession lead, the better. I hate the idea of letting them hang around and being able to grind the game away with Henry, to win on a late field goal.

I'd like us to score first, and immediately come back and get another td or fg so we can play the game on our terms.

I think we’re gonna see the same team we saw in the second half of the WFT game. Just seemed like the team finally found its groove, on both sides of the ball. Won’t be an easy win, but I think the team is about to go on a tear, and ride that momentum into the playoffs.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:24 PM   #189
I’m a Mahomo!

All the talking head experts are picking the Tits so that’s good.

The Chiefs need the win more than the Tits so that’s good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:27 PM   #190
I'll be back.

mahomes is not losing to ryan tannehill

we have lost three games to elite QBs

we're about to rape everyone else
Old 10-22-2021, 12:59 PM   #191
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post

It doesn’t matter. They’ll run because they know that Henry can break off a long run.

Andy needs to look at every game from here on out as the lead being able to change quickly. Pedal to the floor…step on people’s throats. It’s the only way we’re winning.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:46 PM   #192
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
With the chefs window officially closed, and you guys playing for a wild card berth, is it safe to say that patches isn't as good as everyone thought? Or has he regressed like most other early career quarterback sensations?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:49 PM   #193
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
If Mahomes does nothing else in his career, he’s already accomplished more than your laughingstock franchise… winning a Super Bowl.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 02:03 PM   #194
Veteran

Quote:
Going back to last years super bowl, the chefs are a mediocre team with a losing record. The chatter in league circles reflects this. There is talk that patches hasn't spent his training time working very hard like other good quarterbacks.

Ps. Dont get mad at me.. I'm only relaying what I hear in league circles
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-22-2021, 02:07 PM   #195
I'll be back.

THEY'RE ALL PLAYING