Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2022, 11:07 AM  
The Insider

***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***

For all things Royals in 2022. #3 minor league system according to Baseball America. The Bobby Witt era should begin this year. Will Salvy still be the homerun king? How does the glut of infield players work out? Will the young pitchers take the next step?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Zack Greinke, P
Amir Garrett, P
Taylor Clarke, P

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Bobby Witt, SS
2. Asa Lacy, P
3. MJ Melendez, C
4. Nick Pratto, 1B
5. Jackson Kowar, P
6. Kyle Isabel, OF
7. Frank Mozzicato, P
8. Ben Kudrna, P
9. Jonathan Bowlan, P
10. Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B

Duncan's Top Royals Prospects
Spoiler!

Last edited by ChiefsCountry; 04-03-2022 at 01:56 PM..
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 04:23 PM   #7006
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
He's also guaranteed $1.4 million if he clears waivers and opts to return to the Royals minors.

They just threw 1.4M in the garbage.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 05:43 PM   #7007
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
“I’m also available. I’m talking to you Lewdog”

The answer to 3rd base. Im just sayin’.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 05:44 PM   #7008
The man you could post like.

Didn't we have a halfway competent 3rd baseman we just threw in the dumpster for Weaver?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 05:47 PM   #7009
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Didn't we have a halfway competent 3rd baseman we just threw in the dumpster for Weaver?
Yup.

#DaytonIsSoSmart.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 06:19 PM   #7010
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
No. Look up how he hit after the first week he was on his new team. He was terrible. Way below replacement value. Almost cost me first place in my AL only league on a weird website that did pay out in the end.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 06:20 PM   #7011
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yes sir. I’ll be there much more this year.
I’ll be there again. The last time I went was 2015…..
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 06:22 PM   #7012
Veteran

Quote:
It is time

Over the last 3 years he has a 107 wRC+ which would be 3rd on the royals behind Salvy 119 and Beni 114. He’s a superior hitter to ROH obv and will be league Min salary. And if ROh and Dozier and MJ can play corner Of, so can The Hoz
Hosmer came across as a jerk in this article, PB. Do you support his behavior as described here?

Quote:
“we get paid to put barrels on balls man, what the f— is this guy talking about, walk rates, ground-ball rates, barrels dude, barrels, what’s up with this hair, must be because he’s Greek, yeah or blind, these are some stupid questions, man, I’ve never heard anything like this, dude needs to shut up, bothering us about ground-ball rates man, barrels, dude, barrels, nut sacks more like.”
https://tht.fangraphs.com/learning-t...the-clubhouse/

(Btw just so you know, Darwin Barney went to Oregon State)

Last edited by Vladimir_Kyrilytch; 12-28-2022 at 06:28 PM..
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-28-2022, 06:26 PM   #7013
Veteran

read like a fiction novel

seriously, does Ohearn dfa free up a roster spot?
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 12-28-2022, 06:37 PM   #7014
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
read like a fiction novel

seriously, does Ohearn dfa free up a roster spot?
Yes. That's directly why players get DFA'd. And not just the 26 man roster. He won't count against the 40-man roster either.

Last edited by Vladimir_Kyrilytch; 12-28-2022 at 06:44 PM..
Old 12-29-2022, 11:17 AM   #7015
Rabbi Goldmann

I’m being dead serious. Those 3 would fill positions of need and cheaply. And are better than the alternatives. If I had to bet on Zack or Qweddo I wouldn’t lean either way. Hosmer is OBVIUOISLY > ROH. Moose I don’t have a feel for but we do need help at 3B. I mean why not?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 03:34 PM   #7016
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
Yes. That's directly why players get DFA'd. And not just the 26 man roster. He won't count against the 40-man roster either.
I was thinking Lyles was already on the roster and that we were getting a new player...Im a little slow on the uptake
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 12-29-2022, 03:40 PM   #7017
Veteran

Quote:
I’m being dead serious. Those 3 would fill positions of need and cheaply. And are better than the alternatives. If I had to bet on Zack or Qweddo I wouldn’t lean either way. Hosmer is OBVIUOISLY > ROH. Moose I don’t have a feel for but we do need help at 3B. I mean why not?
it might put a few more butts in the seats....all that other money the owners are getting...maybe thats not high priority...Cueto can still pitch
Old 12-29-2022, 06:30 PM   #7018
Rabbi Goldmann

I mean we are just going to ROh and sign another Rivera or Mikael Franco etc anyway.

And anyone who says it’s a gimmick, was excited for bringing Zack last year
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 06:41 PM   #7019
World's Best Boss

Fine with Moose. But Hos ain’t close to the guy he used to be (him ignoring fundamentals his whole career has come back to bite him as he’s aged). I also want him nowhere near the logjam that is Pratto/Vinnie/Salvy/Melendez at 1B/DH. Here’s what Hos has been up to lately.

Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 11:01 PM   #7020
The Insider

Heyman says Hosmer will go to Cubs or Orioles
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.