Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 07:26 AM  
In Search of a Life

Chiefs looking for a pass rusher?

Not sure if any smoke here or no?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:41 AM   #2
Baba Ganoush

I thought he was pretty decent. Wonder what’s going with our guys.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:42 AM   #3
Baba Ganoush

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:46 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

They've got Karlaftis and Danna, with Danna being more of a move around solid player than a true DE I'd guess.

Then FAU and Omenihu coming back in December hopefully.

There's definitely some snaps available.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:46 AM   #5
MVP

I think he's ideal and a lot of people assumed we would be in on him but this is the first real smoke I've seen. I'd feel a lot better if we had him. As of now our pass rush is just like pass catchers last season. Chris Jones then the rest.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 07:48 AM   #6
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I think he's ideal and a lot of people assumed we would be in on him but this is the first real smoke I've seen. I'd feel a lot better if we had him. As of now our pass rush is just like pass catchers last season. Chris Jones then the rest.
Furious George says hi.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:54 AM   #7
MVP

You can never have enough pass rushers. Is B.J. Thompson fully participating in camp thus far? No lingering setbacks from his cardiac event? I still think he can make an impact if his health is not an issue.

I'd still like to see a veteran added because of Omenihu's situation, but I'll trust Brett Veach and Andy Reid because they have more Super Bowl titles than I have by quite a large number.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 08:01 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
Furious George says hi.
Furious George is good, not elite. And if he goes down our best guy is Mike Danna who is the Justin Watson of our pass rush. Adding Ogba while Charles O is hurt will be like injecting JuJu into last years pass catchers.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 08:04 AM   #9
MVP

Furious George still has plenty of time to become elite though.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 08:09 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Furious George still has plenty of time to become elite though.
No doubt. I'm not putting him down. If we had an Ogba we could give a guy like George more rest. then let the rest rotate the other side until Charles is ready.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #11
Andy Reid Supporter

Can never have enough good psh rushers. He would have been awesome depth
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:26 AM   #12
MVP

I'm sure we had interest, and it was a dollars decision.

You can never have enough pass rushers.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #13
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I like the idea of giving FAU a shot at it early in the season while Omenihu is getting healthy.

I think we need to see what we have here and if we shelf him again behind someone like Dana, we're now 2 years into his rookie deal without any real understanding of what he can be. That puts us up against it a bit in terms of team-building as the 2025 draft roles around.

We need some clarity on what he could be. Now's a great time to start getting that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:59 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I like the idea of giving FAU a shot at it early in the season while Omenihu is getting healthy.

I think we need to see what we have here and if we shelf him again behind someone like Dana, we're now 2 years into his rookie deal without any real understanding of what he can be. That puts us up against it a bit in terms of team-building as the 2025 draft roles around.

We need some clarity on what he could be. Now's a great time to start getting that.
I don't think the Vet Rusher would be a hindrance to that as much as it woudl be keeping me from having to watch Malik herring
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #15
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't think the Vet Rusher would be a hindrance to that as much as it woudl be keeping me from having to watch Malik herring
And if that's the case, the Vet Rusher that you're gonna get is gonna be the guy that doesn't have a better option.

Ogbah evidently wasn't that guy.

If you're looking at a stop-gap pass rusher to be the guy that pushes your 5th DE off the roster, that guy's gonna have to be someone who doesn't think he has a better path to snaps somewhere else.

Rasheem Green might be kinda interesting and seems to fit a Spags mold well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.