Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-05-2021, 07:30 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**

Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.

Last edited by Rasputin; 02-25-2021 at 08:34 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 12:13 PM   #376
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Then the midgets..

Sofa_King
Oh **** that’s glorious! Lol. Thanks dude.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 12:14 PM   #377
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Oh hell, I thought it was his vibrator on the charger.
Wait a second...
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:21 PM   #378
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
Gotta love , what I'm assuming is a lava lamp, on the corner table as well.
Quote:
Yay I was hoping people would recognize it as a lava lamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Oh hell, I thought it was his vibrator on the charger.
I could have gone either way!!!

Great stuff Rasp!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 02:29 PM   #379
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Oh **** that’s glorious! Lol. Thanks dude.
No way you can ride a bicycle with those short legs!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 02:43 PM   #380
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I could have gone either way!!!

We all know your history. You might want to edit that
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-22-2021, 02:43 PM   #381
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
No way you can ride a bicycle with those short legs!
No kidding . IRL, I'm all legs. Tall and thin with no goatee but the exact same crown and dildo lamp.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:47 PM   #382

Kman34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
These are cool drawings Ras.. Do me if you have time..
Kman34
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 07:59 PM   #383
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Kman34
... Love how my dude looks like a ''K''... Thank you Ras...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 08:16 PM   #384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
... Love how my dude looks like a ''K''... Thank you Ras...
I'm glad you like it. Almost everything I do I take in the literal form lol.

Also I used the Red on Red uniform for my inspiration.
Old 01-22-2021, 08:19 PM   #385
Consuming CP souls

Rasputin...GET THE TABLES!!!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 05:18 AM   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
OrtonsPiercedTaint or whatever his name is would be an interesting image
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’m nominating Ortonspiercedtaint.

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Coochie Liquors drawing may haunt my dreams forever. Thanks for doing this, Rasp!

Then you won't want to look at OrtonsPiercedTaint I'm putting it exclusive to the Romper Room because I don't want to taint (pun intended) this thread lol
Old 01-23-2021, 10:01 AM   #387
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Then the midgets..

Sofa_King
Is that a vibrator charging up on the table??
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:43 AM   #388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Is that a vibrator charging up on the table??

it's a lava lamp but what people do with lava lamps is their business
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 03:29 AM   #389

Pasta Giant Meatball vs Bills fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Pasta meatball meets a bills fan
PastaGiantMeatball
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 04:39 AM   #390
Consuming CP souls

Heck ya bruh!!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.