Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-20-2020, 05:49 PM  
The Boom Boom Room

Willow streaming series happening on Disney+

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:13 PM   #31
Stay positive, don't give up

This looks great
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-27-2022, 12:10 AM   #32
Supporter

The Brownies are back. I’m in.

I loved this shit as a kid. Wife put it on recently. Didn’t age well but wasn’t the worse. I’ll watch this.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2022, 11:21 AM   #33
Ain't no relax!

Warwick Davis, man. Dude is ageless..

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2022, 12:31 PM   #34
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

This actually looks pretty good.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-13-2022, 12:36 PM   #35
Needs more middle fingers

I have a child hood hate for Willow that has carried over into adult hood.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 12:54 PM   #36
Stay positive, don't give up

This looks so good
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-14-2022, 08:55 AM   #37
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I have a child hood hate for Willow that has carried over into adult hood.
YOU GET WILLOW UFGOODS NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH HES A SAINT
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2022, 03:06 PM   #38
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Well I'll be damned - that looks pretty good!

And I have no real fond memories of Willow either. Kinda remember just being mostly annoyed by Warwick Davis's voice and the redhead chick making me feel kinda funny in my stomach...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2022, 03:18 PM   #39
Ain't no relax!

I really liked the idea of the original Willow. But I thought the movie itself was pretty underwhelming. Surprised how decent this looks.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2022, 10:25 PM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
I really liked the idea of the original Willow. But I thought the movie itself was pretty underwhelming. Surprised how decent this looks.
You must be older than me. I was a kid when I saw it and I was all in on the Mad Mardigan stuff (which has aged....we'll call it poorly), not so much the magic and shit, but the swords, I was there, man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2022, 10:25 PM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well I'll be damned - that looks pretty good!

And I have no real fond memories of Willow either. Kinda remember just being mostly annoyed by Warwick Davis's voice and the redhead chick making me feel kinda funny in my stomach...
Ahhhh, Sorsha. That's the only time I've ever wanted to get kicked in the face.
Old 09-14-2022, 10:38 PM   #42
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You must be older than me. I was a kid when I saw it and I was all in on the Mad Mardigan stuff (which has aged....we'll call it poorly), not so much the magic and shit, but the swords, I was there, man.
I've always been a goofy scifi nerd, so I definitely enjoyed it back in the day. I just thought it could have been so much better. I felt they nerfed Willow in a weird way that was basically dictated by the running plot line, and it came off as weak and inconsistent. I don't know, it was cool and weird. But unfulfilling..
Old 09-14-2022, 10:50 PM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
I've always been a goofy scifi nerd, so I definitely enjoyed it back in the day. I just thought it could have been so much better. I felt they nerfed Willow in a weird way that was basically dictated by the running plot line, and it came off as weak and inconsistent. I don't know, it was cool and weird. But unfulfilling..
Fair enough.
Old 09-15-2022, 07:45 AM   #44
Forever Royal

I’ve never heard of this.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-17-2022, 07:36 AM   #45
Immanentize The Eschaton

Nope. Not gonna watch it. Too many white people.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.