Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-06-2024, 06:36 PM   #2
MVP

Gotta play the kids to develop them, fellas.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 07:07 PM   #3
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Forward this to Andy, if you don't mind. TIA!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 07:38 PM   #4
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Not to argue, because yeah, young players need snaps to develop, no question.

However, there is real value to a veteran presence, for stability obviously, but also for mentoring those young players. Hell, by his own admission Rice was trying to have MVS mentor him late last season. Just imagine what his trajectory might've been if Rice had had an actual WR there for him instead of MVS.

unfortunately, I don't see a lot of value in the WRs left on that list, so it's probably a moot point. But if there was a good vet available, I wouldn't be upset if Veach signed the guy to a team-friendly deal even if only to give our young WR corps some real mentoring this time around.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 05:42 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Not to argue, because yeah, young players need snaps to develop, no question.

However, there is real value to a veteran presence, for stability obviously, but also for mentoring those young players. Hell, by his own admission Rice was trying to have MVS mentor him late last season. Just imagine what his trajectory might've been if Rice had had an actual WR there for him instead of MVS.

unfortunately, I don't see a lot of value in the WRs left on that list, so it's probably a moot point. But if there was a good vet available, I wouldn't be upset if Veach signed the guy to a team-friendly deal even if only to give our young WR corps some real mentoring this time around.
Sure, but there's not much available. What's the point? Zay Jones? He's not produced in years. Just play Brown, Worthy, Watson and use a lot of two and three TE sets until Rice gets back.

If Rice's suspension even kicks in this season. Could be next year.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 08:21 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Sure, but there's not much available. What's the point? Zay Jones? He's not produced in years. Just play Brown, Worthy, Watson and use a lot of two and three TE sets until Rice gets back.

It's a floor move in my opinion. Bring Zay in and you have a bottom base line.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 12:07 PM   #7
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Like Dunerdr posted, it's a way to give Andy a hard floor in terms of expected production more than anything. Or would've been.

And not that it matters at all, as it's just my completely uninformed opinion, but if I were the Dallas DA, I'd push to have the case heard asap. It's a big news story in DAL right now, and DAs usually want to make a name for themselves, so I'd try to strike while the iron was hot, so to say.

But under normal circumstances, yeah, I could easily see this case not being decided in court until next year.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:24 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
To be fair, we tried that last year and some of them crashed and burned and they're seemingly going to run them back out there again.

I'd prefer not to do that but we may have no choice.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 05:39 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
To be fair, we tried that last year and some of them crashed and burned and they're seemingly going to run them back out there again.

I'd prefer not to do that but we may have no choice.
There's a big difference between Toney and Moore being expected to be top targets and then being the bottom of the roster.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:59 AM   #10
MVP

Hunter Renfrow has had 333 and 238 yards the last two years. Can we let this die? There's a stronger case for Michael Thomas. I think were getting Renfroe and Renfrow confused. One is a player you would want on your team. One is a washed, was only good once phenom.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:16 AM   #11
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Hunter Renfrow has had 333 and 238 yards the last two years. Can we let this die? There's a stronger case for Michael Thomas. I think were getting Renfroe and Renfrow confused. One is a player you would want on your team. One is a washed, was only good once phenom.
I noticed how Renfrow was on the field a lot, but McDaniels wanted his boy Meyers to get the ball almost every play. Also, McDaniels is a shitty coach.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 08:58 AM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I noticed how Renfrow was on the field a lot, but McDaniels wanted his boy Meyers to get the ball almost every play. Also, McDaniels is a shitty coach.
I agreed that these are all reasons that limited Hunter Renfrow last year. And in 2022 he was injured if I remember. And he had a really good year in 2021 was 103 receptions and 1038 yards And the pro bowl. So I think it’s clear that he’s got it in him to be good. And here he would have good coaching and the best quarterback.

Not sure anybody else has anywhere near the upside.

If Michael Thomas could return to his form of 2019 and earlier, he would obviously be great. But the last three years have shown that injuries make that highly unlikely.

The prospects of Renfrow returning to 2021 form I think are much higher than Thomas returning to 2019 form.

Anyway, we all have our own views. Several of us are high on Renfrow, and a few of us definitely not.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:24 AM   #13
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
I agreed that these are all reasons that limited Hunter Renfrow last year. And in 2022 he was injured if I remember. And he had a really good year in 2021 was 103 receptions and 1038 yards And the pro bowl. So I think it’s clear that he’s got it in him to be good. And here he would have good coaching and the best quarterback.

Not sure anybody else has anywhere near the upside.

If Michael Thomas could return to his form of 2019 and earlier, he would obviously be great. But the last three years have shown that injuries make that highly unlikely.

The prospects of Renfrow returning to 2021 form I think are much higher than Thomas returning to 2019 form.

Anyway, we all have our own views. Several of us are high on Renfrow, and a few of us definitely not.
The odds of either of them returning to previous form are miniscule.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:52 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
Michael Thomas could return to his form of 2019 and earlier, he would obviously be great. But the last three years have shown that injuries make that highly unlikely.
Thomas' injuries in a couple of those seasons seemed a bit fishy and drama-related. Many felt he wanted out of New Orleans and was slow-playing his recovery as a sort of holdout tactic and to possibly force a trade.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:06 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Meyers is twice the player at this point.