Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-18-2023, 09:55 AM   #2
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
About 11 years ago The Poz started a Stoner / Doom Metal thread that was imo, excellent
Admittedly, my tastes are pretty limited to what I posted but there's always room for everything under the umbrella.

One of my friends at the time started getting more into Death Metal (late 80's or so), he'd play it for me and I'd tell him that I couldn't understand a word he was saying! Now days my daughter when hearing any of my more tame Metal playing tells me she can't understand a word they are saying! So it's all perspective I suppose!
kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-19-2023, 05:23 PM   #3
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
About 11 years ago The Poz started a Stoner / Doom Metal thread that was imo, excellent, and people posted up a lot of awesome music over the years -- and then it just stopped.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258536

Hope this thread kicks off another good run.
**** that was a great thread

Talk about missing posters, The Poz and Quicksurfer are 2 that jump off the first page immediately

Anyway, within the context of that thread I'm 47 and have been rocking the same Primitive Man shirt all week

No coast, no hope

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote