Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2019, 02:55 PM  
MVP

***** Official 2019-2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 09-25-2019 at 04:19 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2019, 08:32 AM   #601
MVP

Bill Self commented recently that he's motivated to do his best coaching ever this season.

I think last night's performance supports this. The team looks much better and more focused than they usually do in preseason. They look like they're in midseason form already.

We'll know more when they face Duke in a few days, but I'm pumped for this year.

An angry Self + arguably the best roster in the country could be an awesome thing.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-01-2019, 08:33 AM   #602
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
KU wins their exhibition game by 60 something points against Pitt State, who looked god awful. Their coach is Kim Anderson, so that is to be expected.

Christian Braun looks already better than Quinten Grimes did last year, or would have been this year. He does everything well. A little to early to tell, but he seems to stay in front of his man well. Hopefully he has that lateral quickness that so many white guys just don't have.

Tristan Enaruna is the best pro prospect on the roster other than Ochai Agbaji. He's long, skilled and made some jumpers today.

Speaking of Ochai Agbaji. There is zero percent chance he is coming back, for his junior year because we are going to be on probation and he's going to be a Top 15 pick. This dude is my new hero. I don't think he missed tonight. Hit four first half threes. Teammates say his shot is greatly improved and they weren't surprised at all by his standout exhibition performances so far.

Jalen Wilson looks like a four year player, but he will still help us due to his versatility when we play smaller teams. We have the ability to go both small and big this year, I like it.

Devon Dotson shot the ball like shit, but he had 7 assists and 0 turnovers. If he shows he can be a distributor to go along with his scoring and quickness, look out.

Doke is Doke. And he still sucks at FTs. I do believe the guy is mentally weak. It's in his head at this point. We should probably tell him on the second FT to not even try to make it, try to bank it in and if he misses we have a better chance of a long rebound. He's that bad at free throws.

McCormick looks slowed down a bit and has a nice 15 foot shot. He tried a 3 tonight though and airballed it, but he looked like our best shooting big man out of Doke & SDS. Last year he always look sped up.

Moss played very few minutes due to nagging hamstring injury. He has a nice stroke, hit a three early and missed a couple. Hard to say much either way based on the performance and nagging injury.

Silvio De Sousa is by far the teams best rebounder. Rebounding is just effortless for him. I think he's the best pro prospect of the three bigs out of Doke & McCormick.

Marcus Garrett super duper defender. His shot looks legit better. He even hit a quasi step back 3 tonight and went 1-2 behind the arc. Hopefully his FT shooting is greatly improved, too. This team might be god awful from FT since we play two bigs and Garrett.

Mitch Lightfoot looks the same. They say he's improved his shot too and he hit a nice three. Becoming more of a pick and pop 4 man that can block some shots. I feel bad for them because it sounds like they are going to make him redshirt. I get it too, because next year when he'll be playing much more minutes we won't even be eligible for post season play anyway.

The red head kid chucks up bricks and is slow. Apparently he was a good HS player, but he's been disappointing in walk on minutes. But who really gives a shit, he's a walk on. Janks kid is now 2-2 from 3FG. The new folk hero?

Thank you for the write up. This is much of what I think. DeSousa reb % at KU were Rodman-like 30%. We are going to face-Fock those 6-9 190lb beanpoles teams like Dook will roll out Tues.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:06 AM   #603
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Yeah mean the 2019-2020 season or the 2020-2021 season? At some point, we are getting a post season ban. I just hope it isn't this team. Because this team can win it.\

Hasn't every NCAA team that has EVER received Level 1 major NCAA infractions gotten a post season ban? How is there a way to avoid it at this point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I think KU is going the Carolina route. No guarantee the NCAA gives them a ban if they fight it. NCAA is a joke.
THIS!
Remind me of the year that NC post-season ban? I'll wait............. We are going down the same path. **** the corrupt hypocrites at the NCAA.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:12 AM   #604
Consuming CP souls

Don't worry...it will all be swept under the rug whilst a less money producing program gets hammered...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 09:56 AM   #605
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Don't worry...it will all be swept under the rug whilst a less money producing program gets hammered...
I hope it is Wichita State for no other reason than hopefully Chiefaroo will go away.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:31 AM   #606
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I'm hoping they punish the mutts for our sins. Might as well hammer a do-nothing program close to home.

Wichita State would be fine too like Buehler said.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:39 AM   #607
Supporter

No link, but my buddy just texted me that Lightfoot is redshirting. He’s not an insider or anything so I’m sure it’s out there somewhere
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:40 AM   #608
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
No link, but my buddy just texted me that Lightfoot is redshirting. He’s not an insider or anything so I’m sure it’s out there somewhere
its all over the news lol
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:41 AM   #609
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
its all over the news lol
I get my news from CP LOL
Old 11-03-2019, 12:02 PM   #610
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That was expected.

Would be pretty dumb to spend his senior season on the bench until mop-up time.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:16 AM   #611
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
That was expected.

Would be pretty dumb to spend his senior season on the bench until mop-up time.
Yeah, no-brainer. Most if not all our bigs are leaving after this year.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:41 PM   #612
MVP

This guy plays for Duke.

https://i.imgur.com/EMBKmk4.jpg
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:45 PM   #613
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

He looks riddled with mouth herpes
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:54 PM   #614
MVP

I did you some favors with his lopsided face. Enjoy.

and for my final trick

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:05 AM   #615
Dirty Bit

Predictions for tonight? I admittedly don't know much about Duke's roster, but they appear to not have returned anyone of significance other than Tre Jones.

KU by 10 tonight.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.