Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2019, 02:55 PM  
MVP

***** Official 2019-2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 09-25-2019 at 04:19 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:07 PM   #2146
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
De Sousa's ORB% would have ranked 5th in the NCAA if he played enough minutes to qualify. I think he'll manage.
How long ago was that?

SDS was one of the main reasons they played so well in the NCAAT two years ago. I was excited for his transition to that next step this past year. This past year was an absolute mess for him.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:11 PM   #2147
BOOM!1!

Hell, nobody should be surprised if SDS transferred.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:11 PM   #2148
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
How long ago was that?

SDS was one of the main reasons they played so well in the NCAAT two years ago. I was excited for his transition to that next step this past year. This past year was an absolute mess for him.
It was this year in his limited minutes. If I counted his stats two years ago, it would be even better.

There's no question the guy can rebound, the question is whether he can do anything else (and he very well could considering he's had virtually no extended playing time at any point in his career).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:23 PM   #2149
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
I'd prefer them shooting threes (and I expect both Lightfoot and McCormack eventually will take those), but the benefits of offensive spacing can still be derived from guys who hit mid range shots at a high clip. It opens the key up for everyone.
What? Who the hell is operating in the paint next year? Dotson is fine so youblose his penetration (insert laugh track). Mitch The Bitch gonna power offensive rebounds back in? Don’t think so.

If we play a 3-2 I want McCormack posting up a lot. 4-1 he needs to take it off the dribble a few times a game. It’s bad analytics having s 6-10 busting jumpers (esp a black hole who shoots every time he touches it)
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 11:37 PM   #2150
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
When he first got suspended, I was surprised he didn't go play in Europe somewhere instead of waiting around to see if he would ever play another college game waiting for the NCAA to make a decision.

When he first showed up at KU, I thought he had the occasional flash and a few years with Self and he would be a big contributor on the offensive end. But wow, that all seems to have disappeared.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2020, 12:26 AM   #2151
DeadPunisher

Quote:
De Sousa's ORB% would have ranked 5th in the NCAA if he played enough minutes to qualify. I think he'll manage.
He was really a great out-of-area rebounder on both ends.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-25-2020, 01:25 PM   #2152
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
What? Who the hell is operating in the paint next year? Dotson is fine so youblose his penetration (insert laugh track). Mitch The Bitch gonna power offensive rebounds back in? Don’t think so.
Literally all Garrett does is drive to the basket when he has the ball. Are you telling me having the floor spaced out wouldn't benefit him and the rest of the team?

Quote:
It’s bad analytics having s 6-10 busting jumpers (esp a black hole who shoots every time he touches it)
#1. Not if you're hitting them at a high clip and force teams to guard you out there.
#2. Extend his range. There's no reason he can't.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-25-2020, 02:54 PM   #2153
Rabbi Goldmann

I’ll give you Garrett. But if McCormack turns into a 35% shooter from deep I’ll eat my shorts. And my tighty whiteys. And my jock strap. Yours too.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:11 PM   #2154
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
I’ll give you Garrett. But if McCormack turns into a 35% shooter from deep I’ll eat my shorts. And my tighty whiteys. And my jock strap. Yours too.
There is no reason he can't be with as good of a mid range shooter and FT shooter he is. He's probably already a better shooter than Garrett and Garrett shoots lots of threes.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:44 PM   #2155
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
This would be an interesting college career path.

- Reclassify and join a team at semester, contribute to a F4 run as a freshmen.

- Suspended for all sophomore year.

- Ride the bench and end up suspended for majority of (shortened) junior season.

-Transfer and use redshirt before senior year.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:31 PM   #2156

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
There is no reason he can't be with as good of a mid range shooter and FT shooter he is. He's probably already a better shooter than Garrett and Garrett shoots lots of threes.
I cringe a little bit every time Garrett launches a 3, and Garrett is my favorite player.

I hope Garrett spends 8 hours a day practicing 3's in the off season.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:34 PM   #2157

Quote:
Literally all Garrett does is drive to the basket when he has the ball.
I would say that literally the first thing Garrett did when he got the ball was look to see if he could get it to Dok.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:43 AM   #2158
Rabbi Goldmann

As bad as the virus is, could be a benefit to our investigation. For one, the ncaa would look awfully petty punishing programs in the middle of a real crisis. There’s some talk inside the KU AD that the 90-day window for the Ncaa response might lapse, since we dropped our rebuttal just before this hit.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:00 AM   #2159
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
As bad as the virus is, could be a benefit to our investigation. For one, the ncaa would look awfully petty punishing programs in the middle of a real crisis. There’s some talk inside the KU AD that the 90-day window for the Ncaa response might lapse, since we dropped our rebuttal just before this hit.
I doubt the NCAA would have a problem looking awfully petty (they've never before), but it's possible.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:11 AM   #2160
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
I wonder if that 90-day window is even applicable though. The pandemic could be considered by a court to be an event of Force Majeure, an unforeseen which prevents a party from fulfilling an obligation.

I work in commercial real estate and this is affecting pretty much every deal that we have working.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.