Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2019, 12:03 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I love how they are doing recon and no one questions the cameras everywhere.
What they do is contact a bunch of bars and have them install camera's in there and tell them, one of them might be visited sometime. I think i read something on how that works. They obviously know that someone might be coming, but they dont know when exactly.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:07 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
What they do is contact a bunch of bars and have them install camera's in there and tell them, one of them might be visited sometime. I think i read something on how that works. They obviously know that someone might be coming, but they dont know when exactly.
Some of those camera shots arent coming from stationary cameras. It would be more believable if they werent getting recon shots from guys in the kitchen or at the bar with a camera on their shoulder.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 02:21 PM   #4
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I love how they are doing recon and no one questions the cameras everywhere.
Jim and Sam from Sirus did recon for the show earlier this year and they said that the cameras go in for like 72 hours and the bar owners are told they may or may not be selected to be on the show. The ones used on the show are the bars that go back to being shit after the first night or two.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-24-2019, 02:26 PM   #5
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
Jim and Sam from Sirus did recon for the show earlier this year and they said that the cameras go in for like 72 hours and the bar owners are told they may or may not be selected to be on the show. The ones used on the show are the bars that go back to being shit after the first night or two.
I hate most reality shows, but am pretty sold on Bar Rescue

When you repeatedly see these owners brought to tears by the positive impact Taffer has on, not only their business, but their personal lives... it sells it for me

The average Joe or Jane can’t cry on cue like some super experienced actor
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.