Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Where would you like to move in the good old USA or Internationally
I would never move I live in paradise. (Where do you live) 13 20.31%
i would never move out of the USA but I could see myself living in? 12 18.75%
If the country has problems I would consider moving internationally. My points of interest are? 12 18.75%
I would love to live internationally at some point. My points of interest are? 27 42.19%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2018, 12:05 PM   #2
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post

After reading this, I would strongly suggest you avoid the mountains. You would die up there.
Most definitely. Bears, avalanches, and no internet. My biggest fears.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:23 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
The biggest danger in Colorado's mountain towns is affording housing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:37 PM   #4
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
And Manbearpig.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 12:39 PM   #5
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was in Durango 3 weeks ago and you're right, WOW!

I did however enjoy a few tasty beverages at the Steamworks Brewing Company. https://steamworksbrewing.com/

Otter got wind I was coming and left town.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 06:54 AM   #6
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I was in Durango 3 weeks ago and you're right, WOW!

I did however enjoy a few tasty beverages at the Steamworks Brewing Company. https://steamworksbrewing.com/

Otter got wind I was coming and left town.
Durango Brewing Company has some great beers as well.

I hope you did the narrow gauge train ride while you were there.

Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:55 AM   #7
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Durango Brewing Company has some great beers as well.

I hope you did the narrow gauge train ride while you were there.
I did not, it was not running due to the fire and I didn't have time. I flew in there and had to drive down to Farmington, NM where I spent most of my time. I just got my Durango time in on the book ends of the trip. Cool place though, I see why Otter likes it.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:24 AM   #8
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I did not, it was not running due to the fire and I didn't have time. I flew in there and had to drive down to Farmington, NM where I spent most of my time. I just got my Durango time in on the book ends of the trip. Cool place though, I see why Otter likes it.
Fire? Shit, didn't know that was going on. Should put that on your bucket list though, it's long ride that drags on at times but going through those cliffs is pretty damn amazing.

Just don't look down!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:35 PM   #9
error 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
My biggest fear would be being caught in a major fire with no way out. Burning to death would really suck.
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:41 PM   #10
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs View Post
My biggest fear would be being caught in a major fire with no way out. Burning to death would really suck.
Yea my wish is everyone felt that way so I din't have any neighbors.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:21 AM   #11
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
So where is the new Ranch Nickhead located?
Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Australia is super expensive. How steep is it in NC?
Yes, but...

Minimum wage here is $18/hour, and everyone pays into medicare. But, yeah... a footlong at subway is $14
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:52 AM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
Australia

Yes, but...

Minimum wage here is $18/hour, and everyone pays into medicare. But, yeah... a footlong at subway is $14
When I was on my freighter trip, one of the Sri Lankans was telling me about working on freighters. He said that Australia has some sort of rule about minimum pay for sailors, and it's way higher than the standard. Something like triple the pay. So among freighter crews, they always want the Australia routes but no one gets them but the most senior guys.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.