Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2012, 08:05 AM  
Admitted Planet Junky

We lost a poster and a friend yesterday [Crazyhorse]

Crazyhorse has passed away. He fought a very long and hard battle. He went in to get another lung transplant, since they messed up on the first set of lungs. Well this time these lungs came with a bacteria/fungus that attacked the incisions including where these lungs were attached to his body. It was something that could not be overcome.

He will be missed.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #151
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
QFT. He has been missed
Cheers patron: "who is this . . . Coach you speaks of?"
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #152
Banned

CH was awaiting a new lunge, wasn't he?

(I have not read the whole thread. Just found out.)
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #153
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I always check out the sticky threads. Maybe I'm a minority?
I hate to take away from this thread but I agree with D.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #154
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Not at all saying it shouldn't, but I actually have a theory that sticky threads get overlooked more than normal threads. That's part of why I've always hated them.
Quote:
I always check out the sticky threads. Maybe I'm a minority?
Like DaFace, I tend to believe they get overlooked.

I know they are almost always an afterthtought for me.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #155
Banned

RIP good man. Hope they show Chiefs games up in heaven.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #156
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
CH was awaiting a new lunge, wasn't he?

(I have not read the whole thread. Just found out.)
Pretty sure the lung transplant happened a while back. My guess is things didn't work out as well as hoped. (But I could be wrong.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #157
Banned

Quote:
Pretty sure the lung transplant happened a while back. My guess is things didn't work out as well as hoped. (But I could be wrong.)
Dr. Fever correctly pointed out to me that this is in the OP. In my haste and after posting an earlier inquiring thread I tuned in and just read the first part of the OP. Thanks Dr. Fever. It IS a little embarrassing but I am in a bit of a shock by the news.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #158
stax of wax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Dr. Fever correctly pointed out to me that this is in the OP. In my haste and after posting an earlier inquiring thread I tuned in and just read the first part of the OP. Thanks Dr. Fever. It IS a little embarrassing but I am in a bit of a shock by the news.
See that's why I put it in a rep so you could avoid any public embarrassment. Now you've pointed it out though, heh.

It seems like you may have been a friend of his. Sorry for your loss.
Dr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #159
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
If you weren't interacting with Logical, what WERE you doing on here. Dude was everywhere for a long time.
Jim was the bomb and I frequently think of him and how much this place misses his presence. Sure, he was a strong willed, opinionated and gruff **** but he commanded and deserved respect.

Unlike many of the mealy-mouthed, social-networking, stupid mother****ing, Have-Nothing-To-Do-With-Chiefs, crowd.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #160
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
They botched the first one and he recently went in for another transplanet and he got an infection and died unexpectantly.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #161
Supporter

Quote:
They botched the first one and he recently went in for another transplanet and he got an infection and died unexpectantly.
I thought I read that the transplanted lung itself was infected?
Old 08-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #162
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm and idiot for not reading the OP carefully, but yes, that seems to be correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Crazyhorse has passed away. He fought a very long and hard battle. He went in to get another lung transplant, since they messed up on the first set of lungs. Well this time these lungs came with a bacteria/fungus that attacked the incisions including where these lungs were attached to his body. It was something that could not be overcome.

He will be missed.
Pretty shitty deal. This would seem to indicate that it wasn't at all expected (though obviously a known possibility).
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #163
Live free or die hard

Damn. Sorry to hear. He'll be remembered in thoughts and prayers.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #164
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I worked as a Respiratory Therapist for 9 years. Took care of many lung transplant patients. Never heard of a lung having an existing fungus/bacteria and placing it in a serious compromised patient anyway. Doesnt make sense.

Besides rejection of the lung, infection is the #1 cause of death from lung transplants.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #165
Supporter

Quote:
I worked as a Respiratory Therapist for 9 years. Took care of many lung transplant patients. Never heard of a lung having an existing fungus/bacteria and placing it in a serious compromised patient anyway.
Was that your cover in Lebanon or Kuala Lumpur?