Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-01-2024, 04:58 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
This. I've never bought divisional or even conference champion stuff. That just screams "runner-up" or "participation trophy."

I keep accusing my wife of secretly rooting against the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl so she won't have to again budget for the shit-ton of stuff I buy in the wake of them.
I did back when that was a big deal, like 2010. Now I am like Frazod, very selective.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 10:24 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I did back when that was a big deal, like 2010. Now I am like Frazod, very selective.
Same. I wore the 2003 AFC West champion T-shirt for like 15 years.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.