Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2019, 06:47 PM  
Veteran

Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed

Per TMZ

chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:42 AM   #1261
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Sure.

But I would've got $30m guaranteed from the Raiders by showing up to work everyday and not being a dumbshit.

To backtrack further, I wouldn't have been involved in the rape situation to begin with, because I don't rape people or even jack off on them while they're watching TV.

I'm not a twisted sick **** like Antonio Brown.

But, like Chris Robinson says, when you're rich, sometimes you just pay people off for your piece of mind. "Just give me the bill and go the **** away."
You're the reason some women lie and say they got raped.

I can't believe any man would say some shit like this.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:54 AM   #1262
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
You're the reason some women lie and say they got raped.
Actually, I've never once been accused of any sexual improprieties ever in my life. If all men were like me, there wouldn't BE any rapes in the world.

So to say that I'M the reason women lie and say they got raped is biggest farce that your feeble mind has ever expounded upon. How the **** you came up with that, when you don't even have the capacity for abstract thought, is beyond me, but I don't WANT to know how your pigeon brain works, you giblet headed mother****er.

Women love me. All kinds of them, too.

I just had a stone cold liberal up in my bed this weekend, she's literally in love with me. Total artist, bleeding heart, #metoo, equal rights, the whole 9 yards. Hot as ****. I cooked her farm raised salmon and asparagus, made coffee, and then we stayed up ALL NIGHT from Friday into Saturday.

I'M "the reason women lie and say they got raped"?

Not ****ing hardly, moron. That may be the most insulting thing that anyone has ever posted about me on this board. I've always known that you're a moron...but Goddamn, you're one of the biggest morons, not just on this board, but on this Earth. It's amazing that you've figured out how to turn your computer on and log in, because you're about as perceptive as a bag of hammers.

**** you, King. You're an ignorant pussy who should just drink antifreeze mixed with AIDS.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 09-15-2019 at 10:15 AM..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:59 AM   #1263
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:00 AM   #1264
In Search of a Life

HES ****ED

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:05 AM   #1265
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
HES ****ED

Because he ****ing did it. Or did SOMETHING.

If he was SMART, he would've paid the $2m to make it go away.

Now, it may just cost him his career, or at the very least, $15m this year.

King is a butt-****ing moron.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:12 AM   #1266
In Search of a Life

Quote:

King Pussy
Old 09-15-2019, 10:14 AM   #1267
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
King Pussy
Yup.

King Bitch.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:14 AM   #1268
I'll be back.

stupid shitheads

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:16 AM   #1269
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
stupid shitheads

Oh **** them. They had no problem drafting Kareem Hunt through the mus
Old 09-15-2019, 10:17 AM   #1270
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
stupid shitheads

Wow.

**** CBS...BUT, maybe they're leery because of the way the judgement and commenting on Tyreek's case blew the **** up and left all that egg on the media's face.

Last thing they want is more egg...
Old 09-15-2019, 10:21 AM   #1271
left blank intentionally

Wow, AB is little-bitty. Never realized how small he is, but Josh Gordon DWARFS him.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:48 AM   #1272
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Actually, I've never once been accused of any sexual improprieties ever in my life. If all men were like me, there wouldn't BE any rapes in the world.

So to say that I'M the reason women lie and say they got raped is biggest farce that your feeble mind has ever expounded upon. How the **** you came up with that, when you don't even have the capacity for abstract thought, is beyond me, but I don't WANT to know how your pigeon brain works, you giblet headed mother****er.

Women love me. All kinds of them, too.

I just had a stone cold liberal up in my bed this weekend, she's literally in love with me. Total artist, bleeding heart, #metoo, equal rights, the whole 9 yards. Hot as ****. I cooked her farm raised salmon and asparagus, made coffee, and then we stayed up ALL NIGHT from Friday into Saturday.

I'M "the reason women lie and say they got raped"?

Not ****ing hardly, moron. That may be the most insulting thing that anyone has ever posted about me on this board. I've always known that you're a moron...but Goddamn, you're one of the biggest morons, not just on this board, but on this Earth. It's amazing that you've figured out how to turn your computer on and log in, because you're about as perceptive as a bag of hammers.

**** you, King. You're an ignorant pussy who should just drink antifreeze mixed with AIDS.
AB is saying he didn't rape her. So why the **** would he pay her $2million?

You're saying that even if you didn't rape a woman, you'd pay her $2million to make it all go away. That's why I said people like you are the reason some women lie about it. Because you're willing to pay $2 even if you didn't do anything.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:50 AM   #1273
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:

Or he could go to court and prove that he didn't do it and clear his name and save $2M.

Hmmm, what's better? Spending $2 million and having the public assume I'm a rapist.

Or proving I'm not a rapist and keeping $2M.

Hmmm...
Old 09-15-2019, 11:11 AM   #1274
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Or he could go to court and prove that he didn't do it and clear his name and save $2M.

Hmmm, what's better? Spending $2 million and having the public assume I'm a rapist.

Hmmm...
The NFL can suspend him indefinitely whether he clears his name in court or not. They're meeting with her and her attorneys this week. She has those text messages that don't paint AB in a good light...at all.

That's why I'd give her the $2m - to ensure I didn't lose what's left of my $15m base salary for the year.

On a side note, AB looks great in his first drive for NE.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:16 AM   #1275
MVP

Quote:

Hmmm...
Once the accusation is out there the stigma stick with you regardless... see:

Tyreek Hill
Kareem Hunt
Adrian Peterson
Ben Rothisburger
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.