Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2019, 04:34 PM  
In Search of a Life

Wonder Woman 1984 trailer

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2020, 10:25 PM   #211
Forever Royal

One of my biggest pet peeves in related movies or sequels is continuity blunders. It sounds like this has its fair share of them which is especially inexcusable given it’s basically the same people making the movie. I just can’t understand how you can get so lazy. Do they not care? Just think the audience is dumb?
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:27 AM   #212
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Jenkins saying the 80's mall scene was essential does not bode well for her next Rogue One project.
She's directed Monster and the the WW movie that were really good. Gotta think she learns from this trash. I still have faith in her to hopefully get rogue squadron and WW3 right.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:28 AM   #213
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I seriously doubt she'll be writing the script so as long as she's directing only, it should be just fine.

Bad things happen when people get too much power to quickly, which is exactly what we saw with WW1984.
Lol exactly my thoughts. Not every movie a director does is awesome either they are bound to have duds too. This one was definitely more disappointing to me.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-01-2021, 12:42 PM   #214
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

I skipped Watchman because I refuse to watch anything in which Damon Lindelof has a creative role because he sucks ass and have no interest in the Nicole Kidman led series.
I watched Big Little Lies with my wife. It's pretty good for a chick series. Kidman is more of a bit player there, so her android appearance and wooden acting don't effect it much.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:59 PM   #215
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Still airing and worth watching

Euphoria
Insecure
Westworld
Perry Mason
The Righteous Gemstones
High Maintenance
Barry
Succession
I thought Perry Mason was very good.
I checked out of Westworld after last season. Just got too weird.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-02-2021, 01:25 AM   #216
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

There's no way adults wrote this movie.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 09:28 AM   #217
Now you've pissed me off!

HBO Max currently has Tango & Cash, Action Jackson, Lethal Weapon, Hard to Kill, the first three Die Hard movies, and Commando.

I have no complaints.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 09:44 AM   #218
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
HBO Max currently has Tango & Cash, Action Jackson, Lethal Weapon, Hard to Kill, the first three Die Hard movies, and Commando.

I have no complaints.
Winning!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2021, 12:29 PM   #219
Supporter

Quote:

I have no complaints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Winning!
Take that home, throw it in a pot, add some broth. . . a potato . . . .
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2021, 12:46 PM   #220
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Take that home, throw it in a pot, add some broth. . . a potato . . . .
Add some Under Siege...
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2021, 12:48 PM   #221
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Add some Under Siege...
Ah, a drugged up Erika Eleniak. Some of the finest cinema to be put out.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 02:42 PM   #222
Future NBA Finals MVP

If this movie is so bad then how come it is 61 pct on RT? I watched it and it was better than I thought based on CP reviews but still bad. I actually thought the end was the worst part. Wiig as Apex Predator and the cheesy AF ending. Just bad writing.

Think Wiig was fine in her performance, just would have written her character evolution better.

Also tons of plot holes, but this is normal I guess in any superhero movie but they were just so much more glaring in this one.

Last edited by BWillie; 01-02-2021 at 02:47 PM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2021, 05:36 PM   #223
Supporter

It wasn't as bad as I've been hearing. It's messy at the end, that's about it. My wife stated "I don't have any idea what's going on" during the Max Lord/TV thing.

I'm starting to get pissed at people over-stating PC stuff about films. I hate it when PC is forcefully injected into films, but reviewers are blowing things way out of proportion.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2021, 09:55 PM   #224
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
It wasn't as bad as I've been hearing. It's messy at the end, that's about it. My wife stated "I don't have any idea what's going on" during the Max Lord/TV thing.

I'm starting to get pissed at people over-stating PC stuff about films. I hate it when PC is forcefully injected into films, but reviewers are blowing things way out of proportion.
What PC stuff was in this movie?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2021, 10:03 PM   #225
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
What PC stuff was in this movie?
Yeah WTF PC crap was in this shit movie? It was full
Of crap but not PC crap.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.