Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:04 PM   #856
MVP

Beginning to get seriously concerned about Brett Veach.

His acquisitions, both through trade/free agency and the draft have by and large been massively underwhelming. Starting to think he has a problem with evaluating talent.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 10:14 PM   #857

Hated this trade when we made it, then decided maybe I was wrong after hearing all Frank Clark's words and hearing how good he was in training camp. Now I'm back to hating the trade. Seattle fleeced Veach.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 10:15 PM   #858
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Frank Clark is weaker than a clarinet solo.
Eddie Van Halen's father laughs at this post and cashes another royalty check for "Big Bad Bill".
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 10:18 PM   #859
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Hated this trade when we made it, then decided maybe I was wrong after hearing all Frank Clark's words and hearing how good he was in training camp. Now I'm back to hating the trade. Seattle fleeced Veach.
Who were they gonna get at the end of that round and you coldnt roll with ogbah speaks okafor as your ends.

Clark hasnt lived up to his deal but still has made some plays. To say he sucks is unfair. To say he hasnt played to his contract is totally fair.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:19 PM   #860
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
This. Clark isn't playing the tackle. He's playing the QB and the RB. He's mostly reading/reacting. And he's pretty darn good at it.
No he's not.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:20 PM   #861
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Who were they gonna get at the end of that round and you coldnt roll with ogbah speaks okafor as your ends.

Clark hasnt lived up to his deal but still has made some plays. To say he sucks is unfair. To say he hasnt played to his contract is totally fair.
Keep Houston and draft a CB.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:22 PM   #862
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzie04 View Post
Actually it isn't wrong. and except for run blitzes, and stunts (which are plain to see ) he is reading, and reacting to the tackle, and probably the RB.
no he is playing his assigned gap and rush lane, just like the rest of the front 7/8. Problem with the run D has been the guys at the point of attack getting combo'ed then when the lineman peels to the lb, they cant disengage and have been driven back too far. Our LB's aren't getting off the block either. Run blitz, slant, stunt.. doesnt matter they all have 1 gap assigned whether its an under or over front. Another issue ive seen is a shift by the TE the line is not adjusting and the weak end is getting sealed. either a safety needs to come down when that happens and take the alley or they need to shift and reduce the end back down and have a LB on the line.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-30-2019, 10:23 PM   #863
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Frank Clark is weaker than a clarinet solo.
Benny Goodman says go **** yourself!!!!!!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:23 PM   #864
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Keep Houston and draft a CB.
Nobody was going to keep Houston at that contract and he has as many sacks as Clark.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:23 PM   #865
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Sign Preston Smith and draft Byron Murphy.

And yes, I was high on Smith as a FA. Would've damn sure preferred him to giving picks AND the contract for Clark.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:25 PM   #866

Quote:

He's the highest paid player in franchise history. And we gave up a 1st and a 2nd for him. And we'll almost certainly have to let Chris Jones go now, because we have Frank Clark instead. It's a disaster.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:26 PM   #867
MVP

I literally don't give a shit about run defense. We won't get beat because a team runs the ball. We need people that can get to the QB, like Chris Jones.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 10:48 PM   #868
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
BullshitI just re-watched yesterdays game, specifically trying to keep my focus on Clark.

He is playing like a guy that got paid and wants to be healthy enjoying life after football with all of that money.

HE IS NOT BEING DOUBLED
comon' man, did you really rewatch it?

https://www.chiefs.com/video/alex-ok...n-3rd-and-goal
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-30-2019, 10:50 PM   #869
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
comon' man, did you really rewatch it?

Spoiler!
What'd you post?
Old 09-30-2019, 10:53 PM   #870
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Why are folks pining for Ford?
Veach: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

Schneider: We're closing for the regular season.

Veach: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this Seahawk what I purchased not half a year ago from this very franchise.

Schneider: Oh yes, the Frank Clark... What's wrong with it?

Veach: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

Schneider: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's getting chipped at the line.

Veach: Look, matey, I know a dead Seahawk when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

Schneider: No no he's not dead! He's getting chipped at the line of scrimmage! Remarkable DE, the Frank Clark, idn'it, ay? Beautiful locker room presence!

Veach: The locker room presence don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

Scheinder: Nononono, no, no! 'E's getting chipped at the line!

Veach: All right then, if he's getting chipped at the line, I'll run some wide 9 blitzes to wake him up! 'Ello, Mister Pass Rusher! I've got a lovely fresh QB for you if you beat the TE...

Schneider: There, he got a sack!

Veach: No, he didn't, that was Derek Carr running right into him!

Schneider: Never!!

Veach: Yes it was!

Veach: (yelling) 'ELLO FRANK!!!!! Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! It's 3rd down an long! Time to make a play!!

*nothing happens*

Veach: Now that's what I call a dead pass rusher.

Schneider: No, no.....No, 'e's double-teamed!

Mr. Praline: Double-teamed?!?

Schneider: Yeah! He got double-teamed, just as you were dialing up pressure! Frank Clark attracts the attention of all blockers. Very dangerous looking pass rusher!

Veach: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That pass rusher is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf a year ago, you assured me that its total lack of an elite production season was due to it being tired after chasing around Russell Wilson in practice.

Schneider: Well, you're probably pining for Ford.

Veach: PININ' for FORD?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that? Look, why did he fall down the moment he engaged a shitty Jacksonville OT?

Schneider: Frank Clark prefers keepin' on the ground! Remarkable player, id'nit, squire? Lovely spin move! Beautiful run defense!

Veach: Look matey! 'E's passed on! This pass rusher is no more! He has ceased to be good! 'E's got his money and gone to **** it away! 'E's a broke dick! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If I hadn't arbitrarily put in him the starting lineup 'e'd be backing up for the Miami Dolphins! 'Is QB pressures are now 'istory! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is NFL clout, run down the northern border and joined the bleedin' CFL!! THIS IS AN EX-PLAYER!!

Last edited by RealSNR; 09-30-2019 at 10:58 PM..
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote