Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 01:56 PM   #256
Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Yet Chris Jones....
Yeah Frank took the double team to allow him to be one on one
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:04 PM   #257
Threepeat!

Ravens have a good o-line. Especially on the outside. Chiefs are going to have their hands full chasing Jackson around. (Yes, he's fast.) Hope Spags has a good plan for outside contain on Sunday.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:05 PM   #258
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Ravens have a good o-line. Especially on the outside. Chiefs are going to have their hands full chasing Jackson around. Hope they figure out outside contain on Sunday.
We got on them last year by sending tons of heat. They are improved offensively but I still think the same scheme could work against them, Stanley is good but I think Brown could be had.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-18-2019, 02:11 PM   #259
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
We got on them last year by sending tons of heat. They are improved offensively but I still think the same scheme could work against them, Stanley is good but I think Brown could be had.
Hope you're right. Last year's game:

L. Jackson

C/ATT - 13/24
YDS - 147
TD - 2
INT - 0
Sacks - 2 (20yds)
QBR - 66.4

RUSH - 14 Carries for 67 yds, Long: 21
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 02:19 PM   #260
Starter

Quote:
Hope you're right. Last year's game:

L. Jackson

C/ATT - 13/24
YDS - 147
TD - 2
INT - 0
Sacks - 2 (20yds)
QBR - 66.4

RUSH - 14 Carries for 67 yds, Long: 21
If I remember correctly it took us until the 4th Q to finally be aggressive with the pressure, but we started bringing 5-6 on a lot of plays in the 4th Q and OT and he started struggling and it led to the sack fumble that won the game.

They are improved though so looking at that might be the wrong move. Will be a good test to see if we’re really improved on defense this year or not.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-18-2019, 02:46 PM   #261
In Search of a Life

I would much rather have Frank Clark than Dee Ford right now. Ford might have a couple of sacks as they would double Jones first, but they would also have gashed our right side C/D gap to frustrating levels.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 05:00 PM   #262
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
He better hit double digits sacks and he probably will. But he hasn't played well these past two games. I don't know why grading players on a game by game basis is so difficult for you guys to comprehend.
Not seeing this as a problem really. Clark has compiled, not averaged, at least 10 sacks in the last three seasons. He'll get his sacks, and he'll get his average 'splash' plays by season's end. As others have said, sacks/splash plays come in bunches.

Derrick Thomas in the 1990 season had four games without a sack, and one game with less than one sack (0.5). That was the same season in which he set the NFL record for sacks in a game, on Nov. 11 1990, with seven.

Btw, the game before he only had one, and the two games after he didn't record a sack in either.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 06:21 PM   #263
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Just saw practice photos from today—could tell that Clark is wearing an elbow brace again under his sleeves on the left arm.

I bet he never even had his UCLs repaired. Idk. Weird. Don’t like it.

But he wasn’t on the injury report.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 06:29 PM   #264
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
If I remember correctly it took us until the 4th Q to finally be aggressive with the pressure, but we started bringing 5-6 on a lot of plays in the 4th Q and OT and he started struggling and it led to the sack fumble that won the game.

They are improved though so looking at that might be the wrong move. Will be a good test to see if we’re really improved on defense this year or not.
Your memory is better than mine. My main memory about the end of the game is RGIII coming in. That and thinking that one high pass was going to be called interference. Not because it necessarily was, but because Chiefs in playoffs.
Old 09-18-2019, 06:40 PM   #265
MVP

Quote:
Ravens have a good o-line. Especially on the outside. Chiefs are going to have their hands full chasing Jackson around. (Yes, he's fast.) Hope Spags has a good plan for outside contain on Sunday.
Blitz all day and jam the crud out of his recievers. He'll come back down to earth.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-18-2019, 06:45 PM   #266
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Perhaps we should also look at Clark's history as well.
Is reading comprehension at an all time low? At no time have I said Clark sucks. But his two games this season have. I'm only talking about the two games we've seen. I'm not saying he sucks. I'm not saying he's going to be bad this season. But the past two games haven't been good. Same way I said Aaron Donald's 2 games haven't been good given his expectations.

I don't know how many more times or ways I can say that.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 06:53 PM   #267
Special Teams ACE!!!

Warrick is reeeeeally butthurt over this topic. He does NOT like people criticizing Frank Clark, let me tell you!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 06:58 PM   #268
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I would much rather have Frank Clark than Dee Ford right now. Ford might have a couple of sacks as they would double Jones first, but they would also have gashed our right side C/D gap to frustrating levels.
Hell yeah.

It's not even close.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:00 PM   #269
The man you could post like.

Ford has tendonitis in his knee, I think.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:03 PM   #270
Supporter

Speak of the Deevil.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/n...-ford/page124/
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.