Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2023, 06:24 PM   #4051
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
Didn’t realize this was on Amazon, I’ve been wanting to watch this.

Just saw this over the weekend. Great movie. Really enjoyed it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2023, 06:39 PM   #4052
In Mahomes I trust!

Not really new but, watched...

The Lost City
Metal Lords
Day Shift

Enjoyed all
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-30-2023, 03:05 PM   #4053
Needs more middle fingers

Soooo....watched Little Mermaid this weekend (My niece's bday).

It's totally awesome if you're a 10 year old girl i imagine. I dozed off a few times (theater had those super comfy electric reclining chairs).

I mean, it's The Little Mermaid, what do you expect me to say. It's probably everything you think it is.

And anyone who wants to hate on Halle Bailey can suck a chode. That girl is a sweetheart and was fantastic in her role as Little Mermaid.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 03:06 PM   #4054

Also taking my wife to see it tonight as she didn't get to attend my Niece's bday thing and Mermaid is her favorite childhood disney movie.

So yes, i will be seeing The Little Mermaid twice in 3 days. Mother**** you Scott Pioli.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 03:12 PM   #4055
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Soooo....watched Little Mermaid this weekend (My niece's bday).

It's totally awesome if you're a 10 year old girl i imagine. I dozed off a few times (theater had those super comfy electric reclining chairs).

I mean, it's The Little Mermaid, what do you expect me to say. It's probably everything you think it is.

And anyone who wants to hate on Halle Bailey can suck a chode. That girl is a sweetheart and was fantastic in her role as Little Mermaid.
I still think her face looks like a Disney character come to life. The proportions are just weird.

It was jarring and distracting even in a commercial for the movie.

Then again, movie wasn't made for me and I don't suspect my kids are gonna give a shit. I just think she looks like something a bad AI would draw.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2023, 03:37 PM   #4056

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I still think her face looks like a Disney character come to life. The proportions are just weird.

Then again, movie wasn't made for me and I don't suspect my kids are gonna give a shit. I just think she looks like something a bad AI would draw.
I think she's cute and would def tap.

But she fit the role perfectly. Great smile, cute as a button and can sing.

Even if Disney wasn't playing the multiracial angle, i'd still have no complaints.

They pushed the multiracial thing hard with the casting, but i honestly dgaf. She was perfectly cast in this role.

But casting Prince Eric's mother (The queen) as black and then having to make up some "adopted" backstory to explain why Eric is white and his mom is black is just....****ing stupid but w/e.
Old 05-31-2023, 08:46 AM   #4057
Mahomes Dynasty

Unfortunately I had to see Fast X with some family over the wkn.

I think I've only see the first 2 back when I was in HS, and bits and parts of others and saw the Hobbs/Shaw spin off.

These movies get more and more ridiculous and I can't believe theyre making 2 more.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-31-2023, 09:01 AM   #4058
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I think she's cute and would def tap.

But she fit the role perfectly. Great smile, cute as a button and can sing.

Even if Disney wasn't playing the multiracial angle, i'd still have no complaints.

They pushed the multiracial thing hard with the casting, but i honestly dgaf. She was perfectly cast in this role.

But casting Prince Eric's mother (The queen) as black and then having to make up some "adopted" backstory to explain why Eric is white and his mom is black is just....****ing stupid but w/e.
Casting a black Ariel was also stupid.

And shes not cute at all.

Most of the live adaptations of Disney anime have been crap.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-31-2023, 11:21 AM   #4059
Settle this once and forever

Quote:

Her eyes are super wide-set. It’s weird, though I have seen some pics of her where she looks pretty.

Sort of like that Anya Taylor Johnson or whatever her name is. The white chick from Last Night in Soho, Split and The Menu. Generally she looks weird af but sometimes she is pretty cute in an odd way.

Anyway, Halle Bailey’s sister Chloe has a bit more traditional look. Neither are really all that.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2023, 11:36 AM   #4060
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Unfortunately I had to see Fast X with some family over the wkn.

I think I've only see the first 2 back when I was in HS, and bits and parts of others and saw the Hobbs/Shaw spin off.

These movies get more and more ridiculous and I can't believe theyre making 2 more.
I don't get the entire premise of these movies. These idiots go from car racing thieves to international spies? What the hell is that all about?
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-31-2023, 11:37 AM   #4061
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Her eyes are super wide-set. It’s weird, though I have seen some pics of her where she looks pretty.

Sort of like that Anya Taylor Johnson or whatever her name is. The white chick from Last Night in Soho, Split and The Menu. Generally she looks weird af but sometimes she is pretty cute in an odd way.

Anyway, Halle Bailey’s sister Chloe has a bit more traditional look. Neither are really all that.
That bitch looks like a guppy.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-31-2023, 04:16 PM   #4062
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I don't get the entire premise of these movies. These idiots go from car racing thieves to international spies? What the hell is that all about?
Hah, yeah, it’s absurd.

The Fast and the Furious: they were stealing DVDs
2 Fast 2 Furious: they took down a drug smuggler
Tokyo Drift: high school love triangle
Fast and Furious: they took down an international drug smuggler
Fast Five: they robbed a Brazilian politician for millions

And that’s about where my knowledge of the series stops. To this day, I still enjoy each and every one of those listed, but couldn’t tell you a ****ing thing about any of them past the fifth one.

Well, in one of them they drive a super car between skyscrapers in Dubai. I do remember that lol

I also find it hilarious that Tokyo Drift, which is pretty universally hated, is still the purest racing movie of the bunch.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2023, 04:22 PM   #4063
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

Good comp.

But doesn't Anya Taylor Johnson (or whatever her name is; I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about) have substantial other 'assets' that makes one a little more willing to look past the 'unique' look?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2023, 04:47 PM
Hammock Parties
This message has been deleted by Hammock Parties.
Old 05-31-2023, 07:35 PM   #4064
Supporter

Quote:
Good comp.

But doesn't Anya Taylor Johnson (or whatever her name is; I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about) have substantial other 'assets' that makes one a little more willing to look past the 'unique' look?
Anya Taylor-Joy.

She’s hot as ****.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:48 PM   #4065
Supporter

I was in the mood for a comedy and fired up Shotgun Wedding.

It’s dumb as shit but made me laugh. Normally I’m not into that kind of shit but I was in a mood. If silly comedy is your bag, do it. Lenny Kravitz is awesome.

And somehow Jennifer Lopez at 53 looks goddamned spectacular. Defies physics, logic, biology. All of it. I don’t understand.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.