Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-13-2020, 11:09 PM   #38026
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
That meaningless win just dropped them out of the top 10 in draft order...lets hope they win out.

Wasted season with a shitty draft spot to show for it...another win could drop them down to 17th.
And made it more likely they stick with Lock
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-13-2020, 11:09 PM   #38027
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
That meaningless win just dropped them out of the top 10 in draft order...lets hope they win out.

Wasted season with a shitty draft spot to show for it...another win could drop them down to 17th.
They won? Against who?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2020, 11:13 PM   #38028
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
They won? Against who?
Panthers. 32-27.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2020, 11:29 PM   #38029
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Panthers. 32-27.
CMC didn't play did he? Only way I can see them beating CAR.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:34 AM   #38030
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
interesting take from a co-worker:

I said the Elway does not know how to pick a QB.

He said: "What if Elway deliberately picks bad QB's and focuses on the running game so that a new QB does not ruin his records and makes him look bad....

I liked that.
Yeah right.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:26 AM   #38031
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Yeah right.
Have not seen much "talking football" since our teams swapped places post Manning
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 07:27 AM   #38032
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
CMC didn't play did he? Only way I can see them beating CAR.
https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/denver-...s-20201213029/
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 07:54 AM   #38033
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Have not seen much "talking football" since our teams swapped places post Manning
C'mon man, hes been out of town
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 09:45 AM   #38034
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Still wondering if he thinks Denver isn't in trouble for the long term.

And it's not just about KC being great for as long as Mahomes is playing football, either. They don't have an owner. No owner means nobody to tell Elway to pack his bags. Nobody to tell Elway to pack his bags means more inept head coaches and terrible QBs.

They can field good defense after good defense and draft pass rusher after pass rusher all they want. It's not going to get them anywhere. Memories are short in this league, and players/teams don't really care about that 2015 Super Bowl anymore, especially since they've had three different head coaches and how many starting QBs since then. They're directionless and they've been that way since they won it all. They've already developed a nice stench in the eyes of many around the league. Not as bad as a Detroit or Cincinnati, but probably just the tier above that. Remember when KC couldn't hire an offensive coordinator or a head coach to save its life during the Pioli era? That's starting to become Denver's issue. Nobody wants to go there.

That team is beyond hope if all they're ever going to do from season to season is tweaks and adjustments here or there. They need to fix it all. From the top down.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 09:57 AM   #38035
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

And THAT is the beauty part of being in the DECADE OF SUCK that they currently find themselves in. All wins from here on out worsen draft position, while at the same time increasing the chances of keeping the current staff and QB around longer.
THAT makes me HAPPY!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-14-2020, 10:38 AM   #38036
MVP

If I were Elway (and I'm not.)

I would hire EB and I'd trade for Wentz.

I'm glad he most likely won't do that, but that's what he SHOULD do.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 02:16 PM   #38037
#triggering

Quote:
Yeah, this off-season was slow and the last few months have been meh. I’ve lurked, but that’s about it.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-14-2020, 02:41 PM   #38038
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post

I almost started a neg rep carpet bombing until you confirmed that you aren't elway.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 02:54 PM   #38039
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post

I guess, but do you want Wentz's contract? With the way young guys are playing (pretty damn well across the league), you've got to either develop Lock or get other good young player.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:58 PM   #38040
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I guess, but do you want Wentz's contract? With the way young guys are playing (pretty damn well across the league), you've got to either develop Lock or get other good young player.
It's not that bad. $15m cap number in '21. They paid more than that for Keenum. LOL

I might even double down on Rosen.

Fill the QB room with formerly high ranked talent that still has upside. Let 'em fight it out.

You're not going anywhere in this division without a really good QB. Better get after it.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.