Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-05-2020, 07:04 AM   #37936
Definitely NOT "scum"

This is a Broncos thread ... I have a Broncos question.

There must be some Missouri Tigers fans in here. My question is, Drew Lock was #1 in the nation as a junior in highest yards per completion at 16+, most 50+yard completions, and highest QB Rtg for passes traveling over 20 yards. But his deep balls are just awful now ... horrible. I'm hping that means it's a mental problem so it's fixable, but I dunno ... how can his deep ball fall off that far in two years?
BroncoBuff < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoBuff < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoBuff < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoBuff < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoBuff < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoBuff < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoBuff < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoBuff < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoBuff < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoBuff < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoBuff < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-05-2020, 07:56 AM   #37937
MVP

Get me out of here
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-05-2020, 08:33 AM   #37938
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post

There must be some Missouri Tigers fans in here. My question is, Drew Lock was #1 in the nation as a junior in highest yards per completion at 16+, most 50+yard completions, and highest QB Rtg for passes traveling over 20 yards. But his deep balls are just awful now ... horrible. I'm hping that means it's a mental problem so it's fixable, but I dunno ... how can his deep ball fall off that far in two years?
He sucks balls. That's how.

Next question.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 08:51 AM   #37939
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Next question.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-05-2020, 09:01 AM   #37940
Going home eventually

Lock isn't their guy. He's played enough now to see it or not see it. Nobody sees him as being the guy. Herbert for instance looks like the real thing you can keep even he's hamstrung with a dummy like Lynn.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 09:02 AM   #37941
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Next question.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 09:35 AM   #37942
Let's get a snack

Quote:

It was mostly scheme. Alot of 5 wide, spread offense. With alot of fast receivers streaking wide open across the middle of the field. I'd bet that alot of those 50+ yard completion were slants and wr screens.

I think Lock has the ability to be an NFL QB. He just doesn't have the magic. I really enjoyed watching that team play, until the game really mattered. Lock folded in nearly every big moment.

I wish him well in his future endeavors, he seems like a nice kid.
mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-05-2020, 10:54 AM   #37943
Facts are stubborn things.

Lock crumbled every time the team needed him to elevate and make a play to win a game at Mizzou.

Inaccurate too. He could throw a beautiful deep pass to reel you in but he’s never been the guy on 3rd and 9.

In his defense other than his freshman season at Mizzou i don’t think he’s ever had good coaching in college or the pros and that was 2015 which was a cluster so....he’s been set up to fail.

As far as his career goes he needs to find a durable franchise guy in a stable organization he can sit behind and learn how to play the position and maybe have a Tannyhill like rebirth down the road or he’s going to washout. He’s a local kid who stayed home when he had other options - I will always root for him to succeed but he’s facing an uphill battle at the moment.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:20 AM   #37944
I missed '69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint* View Post
Lock crumbled every time the team needed him to elevate and make a play to win a game at Mizzou.

Inaccurate too. He could throw a beautiful deep pass to reel you in but he’s never been the guy on 3rd and 9.

In his defense other than his freshman season at Mizzou i don’t think he’s ever had good coaching in college or the pros and that was 2015 which was a cluster so....he’s been set up to fail.

As far as his career goes he needs to find a durable franchise guy in a stable organization he can sit behind and learn how to play the position and maybe have a Tannyhill like rebirth down the road or he’s going to washout. He’s a local kid who stayed home when he had other options - I will always root for him to succeed but he’s facing an uphill battle at the moment.
I’d be happy to have him as the Chiefs backup. Wanted to root for him coming out but not where he landed.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:21 AM   #37945
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
I’d be happy to have him as the Chiefs backup. Wanted to root for him coming out but not where he landed.
No thanks. Don't want that loser stink on this franchise. From his pee-wee days to being a mutt to being a donkey, the guy is a born loser. Keep him away.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:57 PM   #37946
Consuming CP souls

Such an embarrassment that our board mule toolers have disappeared
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:02 PM   #37947
Andy Reid Supporter

I could see Andy picking up Lock bc his dad played for him. He can be on the practice squad as QB 3
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:05 PM   #37948
pie is never free

I'm sincerely shocked that city isn't calling for Elways head on a platter... other than Manning, his every move has been an abject failure
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:09 PM   #37949
I'll be back.

Quote:

Difference between throwing to "college open" receivers and "NFL open" receivers.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:10 PM   #37950
Consuming CP souls

Manning would have been a ****ing disaster without the HGH. He was DONE. When league began stricter HGH testing he fell off a cliff IMMEDIATELY.

SB 50 is the biggest crock of shit in sports history tied with the tuck rule
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote