Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-24-2019, 04:52 PM   #36376
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Punt
Punt
Punt
Int
FG
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt

And another "L"
Do you actually not see the inconsistency between this post and ragging on a defense that gave up a whopping 20 points?
manchambo has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 05:10 PM   #36377
Hello

Quote:
Punt
Punt
Punt
Int
FG
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt

And another "L"
Early nomination for post of the year!
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 05:22 PM   #36378
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
Do you actually not see the inconsistency between this post and ragging on a defense that gave up a whopping 20 points?
The Bills could have scored WAAAAY more than 20. But they only needed 4 today.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-24-2019, 05:32 PM   #36379
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:

Lol OWNED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 08:18 PM   #36380
Veteran

Quote:
Then why didn’t they’d? They just didn’t feel like it?
Old 11-24-2019, 08:20 PM   #36381
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Bills offense is ranked something like 26th in the league. They didn't score more because they aren't very good at offense.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 08:25 PM   #36382
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Bills offense is ranked something like 26th in the league. They didn't score more because they aren't very good at offense.
So . . . rankings reflect how good offenses or defenses are?
Old 11-24-2019, 08:33 PM   #36383

Quote:
Then why didn’t they’d? They just didn’t feel like it?
Basically, yes...They're not even a good offense, and did not need to score much. Once they got ONLY ONE TD it was enough. Also worked the clock most of the 4th qtr., and took a knee at the end when they easily could have scored again.

Seriously dude, does it hurt to be so stupid?
Old 11-24-2019, 08:34 PM   #36384
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
So . . . rankings reflect how good offenses or defenses are?
To some degree. Hard to believe you don't know that.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 09:33 PM   #36385
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
To some degree. Hard to believe you don't know that.
Then . . . Denver defense top 5 ranking is meaningful?
Old 11-24-2019, 09:52 PM   #36386
Veteran

Congrats on winning the division today.

Raiders were playing above their head for a long time. Rivers is a turnover machine and the Broncos are a hot mess hopefully on track for the 5 year rebuild I expected after winning SB50 and losing a HOF QB.

All I wanted from this team this year was progress and this coaching staff hasn't made any. Scabby, our OC thinks TE screens and TE Jet sweeps are awesome, he has built at least 6 game plans around a rookie TE who needed some time to get the feel of the NFL.

The NFL has tape on Allen now, he is a slightly more mobile version of Flaccid. They don't seem to want to practice or play Lock. I don't disagree at this point. I would wait to play him until after we lose to you again as Spaz is going to blitz the hell out of us again and instead of using Cortland Sutton like they did in the 1st half of the Vikes game they will forget he is on the team or try to throw him long developing jump balls instead of quick hitting passes allowing him to use his size and speed to break tackles.

I have been hard on Vic and the D over at the mange but they are doing ok considering the talent they have but today they allowed the Bills to have drives on 12 and 17 plays back to back which were 80+ and 90+ yard FG drives. Then, as always, Vic was out adjusted at the half and the D gave up 2 TD's while our O made no adjustments and just tried to run the clock out with the run game which is all we have.

Now I know how you guys must have felt during the Romeo years.

Good luck down the stretch. Looks like father time is catching up to tommy, the Pats look beat able if you get into another high scoring game, problem is your O has been struggling too.

Looks like it could be anyone's year this year which is what the NFL wants.

Have a great Thanksgiving, I know I have a lot to be thankful for.

Peace.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 10:20 PM   #36387
In Search of a Life

Hard to justify a one and done coach and a firing for a 2nd year in a row, but I think if you're the Broncos than you absolutely need to do it.

Fangio ****ing sucks
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-25-2019, 04:00 AM   #36388
Unsparing

Quote:
Then . . . Denver defense top 5 ranking is meaningful?
Yes...

Very meaningful. Obviously!

Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2019, 04:20 AM   #36389
Unsparing

I invite my detractors to roll this thread back to pre-Flacco time and drink deeply of my stone-cold, BRUTALLY correct assessment of the Dorkos forthcoming 2019 season.
Then, drink deeply of the anti-freeze for even THINKING I can't assess and call this goofy-assed, carnival show of a ****ing sport.

Now, I knew Andy was kinda reidtarded, but I assumed Mahomes and a new defense run by someone with a ****ing pulse could overcome that. And by all rights they WOULD have.
Except... for injuries. Mother****ing injuries completely ****ed my call for KC this year.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2019, 09:13 AM   #36390

Its Monday morning, no DonkTards here to "Talk Football. 3 - 8 and in last place does that to you..