Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2008, 01:04 PM  
Enjoyer of things

Any Bourbon drinkers out there?

I've heard some good things about Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
http://www.buffalotrace.com/

Can't get it up here north of the border but, through a wine distributer I am able to order a case. Would like to hear from someone who knows their stuff and has tried it before I order.

Thanks
The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:44 PM   #2401
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
Alright, I’ve got your wine. Did you want the Crown too? The place I’m right now doesn’t have it, but they said I might find it on the Missouri side. Heading to another store over there. They didn’t have what I was looking for either, so I’ve got to make another stop anyway.
Kick ass! Are you still in STL or have you moved?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2020, 07:00 PM   #2402
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Kick ass! Are you still in STL or have you moved?
Would be easy if I were still in STL, but moved the family over to KC a couple years ago.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-04-2020, 07:09 PM   #2403
Mod Team

Seeing this thread being posted in so much warms my heart.

Let’s keep this thing updated and help each other locate some bottles!

Cheers to you all.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2020, 07:31 PM   #2404
Inmem 2.0

So I'm on my 2nd glass of 1792 small batch.

This shit is good. First few sips I wasnt a fan the flavoring seemed kind of all over the place. As I settled in and drank more it all comes together more. It's a pretty damn good drink I'd give it an 80/100.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 04:44 PM   #2405
MVP

Just scored a bottle of Elijah Craig Toasted Barrel. Will sample tonight after the Derby.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 05:17 PM   #2406
Supporter

Four Roses Single Barrel for me tonight, while I bbq pork steaks and sweet corn
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 05:18 AM   #2407
Starter

Two year old article, but nice list of things in KC that are whiskey and not so whiskey related - especially after the quarantines are over. No mention of The Drum Room or The W (underrated in Lee’s Summit).

https://www.whiskyadvocate.com/whisk...-travel-guide/
Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Boiled Chicken has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-10-2020, 08:33 AM   #2408
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Seeing this thread being posted in so much warms my heart.

Let’s keep this thing updated and help each other locate some bottles!

Cheers to you all.
Kinda like bourbon warms you up. It's like a sweater for your insides.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 06:03 PM   #2409
In Search of a Life

Any of you guys tried this Barrell bourbon?

Got my hands on aome and it’s not bad
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:54 PM   #2410
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

We carry 3 kinds. I’ll remind everyone that I work at a liquor store and can probably ship.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:57 PM   #2411
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
We carry 3 kinds. I’ll remind everyone that I work at a liquor store and can probably ship.
Been digging the Old Elk and the Jim Beam Blue Label Double Barreled....

Both have that deep oak barrel taste with a hint of the vanillas that come out of it...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 08:01 PM   #2412
Starter

Anyone else try out the Uncle Nearest yet? Story is its based on the start of a free slave who helped a young Jack Daniels get going. I'm pretty impressed with the 1884
jackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-20-2020, 08:03 PM   #2413
Starter

Finished up my last bottle of Wellers 12 yr awhile back and it's like finding a unicorn now
jackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjackkked is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-21-2020, 06:36 PM   #2414
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackkked View Post
Finished up my last bottle of Wellers 12 yr awhile back and it's like finding a unicorn now
I have two unopened bottles because I don't want to be in this position.
Old 09-21-2020, 06:37 PM   #2415
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Hard for me to spend $80-100 unless I know what I''m getting, so no.

Especially when I can get bottles I love for way less.