Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2008, 01:04 PM  
Enjoyer of things

Any Bourbon drinkers out there?

I've heard some good things about Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
http://www.buffalotrace.com/

Can't get it up here north of the border but, through a wine distributer I am able to order a case. Would like to hear from someone who knows their stuff and has tried it before I order.

Thanks
The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:28 AM   #2311
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I have not link, but it's true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken View Post
From their Facebook page -

It is with heavy hearts that we bid adieu to one of our dearest products, Yippee Ki-Yay. Yippee Ki-Yay first hit the stand to commemorate Repeal Day on December 5th, 2015 after a successful run in our Barrel Select Program. Through this RnD program, we decided to play around with our High West Double Rye! and finished it in Syrah and vermouth wine barrels, thus Yippee Ki-Yay was born. It was a tough decision but due to a shift in focusing our portfolio, Yippee Ki-Yay has been discontinued. If you get the chance to snag one - be sure to rejoice in your good fortune. For many of us, this is a bittersweet farewell, but with every goodbye gives way to a new and exciting hello. We can't wait to share with you what we've been brewing up- stay tuned whiskey aficionados! #drinkhighwest
Well, ****.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 09:17 PM   #2312
Mod Team

Boulevard Brewing Company releases first ever whiskey!

Quote:
TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - Boulevard Brewing Company is announcing its first-ever whiskey, allowing craft beer enthusiasts to enjoy its iconic Unfiltered Wheat Beer in a new medium.

Boulevard Brewing Company says it is innovating how its Unfiltered Wheat is used by releasing its first-ever whiskey called Midnight Ritual.

Boulevard says it has partnered with Foundry Distilling Co., based in Des Moines, Iowa, to turn the iconic ale into an 89-proof American malt whiskey.

The brewing company says the first release of Midnight Ritual will begin a series of innovative partnerships that turn well-known craft beers into limited-edition whiskeys.
https://www.wibw.com/2020/08/11/boul...vqQad8rG6bDd7I
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 10:04 PM   #2313
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Boulevard Brewing Company releases first ever whiskey!

https://www.wibw.com/2020/08/11/boul...vqQad8rG6bDd7I

Probably will suck. Reiger is a popular local one up here and I gotta tell you its pretty bad
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 11:00 PM   #2314
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Probably will suck. Reiger is a popular local one up here and I gotta tell you its pretty bad
Yep, I fell for that Reigers once never again.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 01:23 PM   #2315
Mod Team

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 09:12 PM   #2316
GREAT SCOTT!

Quote:
I’m a huge fan of the 1920. Never had this one though. Any idea how they compare? (1897 vs 1920?)
InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:25 PM   #2317
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvinciBill View Post
I’m a huge fan of the 1920. Never had this one though. Any idea how they compare? (1897 vs 1920?)
https://www.pastemagazine.com/drink/...-three-bottle/

They are both very good. The higher proof 1920 absolutely has more complexity to it (chocolaty notes) and a greater finishing bite.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:27 PM   #2318
In Search of a Life

You got all your taste back lew?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 09:32 PM   #2319
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You got all your taste back lew?
I'd say mostly. Something things, on certain days, just taste funny or different than they used to.

My smell is most definitely not back. I was cutting onions for dinner and my wife came in complaining about the smell. I was barely smelling them at all and couldn't even catch the smell on my hands afterwards. I am still on diaper duty too as most things I cannot smell unless I stick my nose right up to it and well.........
Old 08-19-2020, 06:59 PM   #2320
Would an idiot do that?

It's been a week.

First attempt at a Brown Derby, with Knob Creek. It's tasty.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2020, 07:14 PM   #2321
Custom User Title

Got some birthday monies last week. Any recommendations in the $80-$100 range?
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-19-2020, 07:53 PM   #2322
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Blanton’s if you can find it.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2020, 08:11 PM   #2323
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Stagg Jr
Old Weller Antique
4 Roses Barrel Strength (Store pick if you have access to a good store)
Old 08-20-2020, 01:10 AM   #2324
MVP

Quote:
https://www.pastemagazine.com/drink/...-three-bottle/

They are both very good. The higher proof 1920 absolutely has more complexity to it (chocolaty notes) and a greater finishing bite.
I have not had the 1920 but I am a big fan of the 1910.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2020, 02:54 AM   #2325
Inmem 2.0

So I've been trying different bourbons and I'd still argue Blantons is one of the best I've had but that sample of EH Taylor OTW sent me was a game changer. It just sucks that like Blantons is been damn near impossible to find around the KC area.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote