Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2018, 02:54 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Bucs give Mike Evans 5 year, $82.5 million extension

Per NFL.com

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are locking in wide receiver Mike Evans for the long term.

Evans has agreed to a five-year, $82.5 million deal with the Buccaneers, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. It includes $55 million in guarantees and a $16.5 million per-year average.

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:27 PM   #46
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Or we could just kind of... y'know...not do that. And still 3peat.
That is how we do it.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:27 PM   #47
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
We need another JuJu-like signing. Someone who's sure-handed and can reliably generate a 1st down on a 3rd down play. Spending a lot of cash or giving more than 2 years to a guy who's on the back side of his career doesn't seem like the right thing to do.
JuJu was on the backside of his career if we are being honest.

We need a vet, a pro's pro who isn't going to get 20+ million a year.

I mean hell if Tampa Bay cuts Godwin, I'd take him.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:28 PM   #48
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Seems like Evans is injured a lot, but he’s actually only missed six games due to injury in his nine year career.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:29 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
JuJu was on the backside of his career if we are being honest.

We need a vet, a pro's pro who isn't going to get 20+ million a year.

I mean hell if Tampa Bay cuts Godwin, I'd take him.
JuJu was 25 years old when the Chiefs signed him.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:29 PM   #50
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd.....I'd rather give it to Hollywood Brown as wild as that sounds.

I like Evans, dude is awesome but I also don't think there's a chance in hell he signs for less than 25 per year.
How many 31 year old WRs got 25M? I really dont know just wondering.

Whatever Hopkins got...looks like two years 26M. Sign me up.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:31 PM   #51
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How many 31 year old WRs got 25M? I really dont know just wondering.

Whatever Hopkins got...looks like two years 26M. Sign me up.
How many Mike Evans hit the market at 31 unencumbered by a tag?

He's gonna get paid. Probably alot.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:31 PM   #52
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
I'd.....I'd rather give it to Hollywood Brown as wild as that sounds.

I like Evans, dude is awesome but I also don't think there's a chance in hell he signs for less than 25 per year.
And that may be true, but I just don't think Brown is the right guy. Maybe I'm wrong, but the deep threat in KC isn't going to get 100 targets. We are not going to take that many shots per game. Tyreek his final two years was a procession WR because defenses took away the over the top stuff.

I just think if we paid Brown, we are going to be disappointed. Just like we were with Sammy Watkins, and MVS. I'd rather draft and develop another one, and go get a Moody or something at the same price point.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:32 PM   #53
Forever Royal

I would like to have him for the right price at 2-3 seasons. Just nothing around the 25 million, so it would probably require him to take a Super Bowl discount. But I kind of doubt he would do that given he has one already. Most likely to me is he wants one last big pay day and I don’t blame him at all.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:32 PM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
And that may be true, but I just don't think Brown is the right guy. Maybe I'm wrong, but the deep threat in KC isn't going to get 100 targets. We are not going to take that many shots per game. Tyreek his final two years was a procession WR because defenses took away the over the top stuff.

I just think if we paid Brown, we are going to be disappointed. Just like we were with Sammy Watkins, and MVS. I'd rather draft and develop another one, and go get a Moody or something at the same price point.
I think Brown, paired with Rice is a really nice setup. Add another guy that can be a bit of everything if you can, but Brown can do all the stuff that Hill used to do
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:32 PM   #55
In Search of a Life

The deep shots are there. We need someone that can go catch them.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:33 PM   #56

The Chiefs need to add big play/explosive players to their offense.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:33 PM   #57
MVP

Lockett or Ridley imo are the best fits. Lockett likely a cap casualty, and Jags aren’t paying a 2nd rounder to re-sign Ridley.

Ridley a scheme fit playing in Doug P’s system. Will fetch significant $, but still productive and a great offset to Rice. Lockett probably cheaper but not a long term solution. More mileage and not quite as explosive as he once was. Either way, one or the other would be significant upgrades.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:33 PM   #58
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
How many Mike Evans hit the market at 31 unencumbered by a tag?

He's gonna get paid. Probably alot.
He'll get a 3 year deal yeah? The 3rd year is going to suck. And so what. Kelce will be gone by then. Jones and/or Sneed will be gone.

Win now baby.

3peat or bust.

Go for it.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:34 PM   #59
Generational Player

Quote:

I disagree with this. This offense NEEDS vertical threats or you will see what we saw this year, teams coming up and taking away all the space in the short areas.

You want to run Nagy's sideways passes? Get guys that can go over the top and there might be space for those.

Otherwise its a 1 yard gain as 7 guys are waiting.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:35 PM   #60
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Paying that much to a 31-year-old seems very unlikely for Bart Vitorach
Brett has definitely avoided big contracts to aging vets. Only exception was Mathieu and Clark when Mahomes was on the rookie contract, and even then id hardly consider those guys as "old".

You can maybe complain about the Taylor contract if you don't like him after this year, but there's no denying Taylor was a young, top 5ish RT at the time of signing him.

Brett's track record tells me he won't be throwing big money at this guy.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.