Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2024, 02:33 PM   #2
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Would you rather them get a younger QB with more upside in the draft? I'll take my chances with Wilson.
He's 6 months older than Bo Nix.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:39 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
He's 6 months older than Bo Nix.
Sure, but it's entirely possible that he's better than Wilson today anyways.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:40 PM   #4
Sometimes it's black and white

So does this mean the Jets are going to draft a QB?

I mean seriously, Wilson wasn't the answer, but I'm not seeing who is.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:42 PM   #5
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post

Maybe they think that Aaron Rodgers guy could do it.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:43 PM   #6

Quote:
Over under on how many quarters of football that guy plays for them?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-22-2024, 03:08 PM   #7
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post

Quote:

Rodgers. But for maybe two more seasons? Not much more than that. So they have to seriously consider drafting an eventual replacement for Rodgers, right? Because it's basically right around the corner.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 06:51 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Rodgers. But for maybe two more seasons? Not much more than that. So they have to seriously consider drafting an eventual replacement for Rodgers, right? Because it's basically right around the corner.
Sure, Rodgers is capable of putting up two good seasons, and it's not like he's particularly injury prone.

But I'll Belize it when I see it.

I think the dude has checked out of serious football. Sure, he may sell some tickets but I will be shocked if the Jets get two full seasons of top 10ish QB play out of him
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 06:53 PM   #9
Stay down bitch!

Browns have gone through a lot of terrible quarterbacks, Denver says hold my beer.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 03:57 PM   #10
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Would you rather them get a younger QB with more upside in the draft? I'll take my chances with Wilson.
I wasn’t too concerned about that given their draft status. If they did move up, they’d have to trade a lot of picks to do so which would make me feel better.

This move is too low risk/high reward for my liking.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:24 PM   #11
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
I don’t think the QB’s outside of Drake Maye and Caleb Williams have more upside than Wilson did as a prospect. I think that’s why this trade was made.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:26 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I don’t think the QB’s outside of Drake Maye and Caleb Williams have more upside than Wilson did as a prospect. I think that’s why this trade was made.
Lol wut?

I'd much rather have Daniels, Penix, or McCarthy than Wilson and it's not even remotely close.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:44 PM   #13
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Lol wut?

I'd much rather have Daniels, Penix, or McCarthy than Wilson and it's not even remotely close.
Bc they are shiny new QB’s with spots while Wilson is already deemed a failure.

Daniels became a good prospect playing with Nabers/BTJ. Penix is the same age as Wilson with major injuries stacked over years. McCarthy is the classic QB that looked good due to immense talent surrounding him.

It’s not worth discussing any of the QB’s but Penix, Nix and Rattler vs Wilson bc Denver can’t get any of the top 4.

Zach Wilson went to a terrible place and needs a hard Alex Smith like reset badly. Doesn’t mean he’s gonna be some great QB. Just the reality that Penix and Nix are not 1st rd QB’s
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 05:50 PM   #14
Going home eventually

Broncos gotta be in the running field getting the first pick next year.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:45 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Bc they are shiny new QB’s with spots while Wilson is already deemed a failure.

Daniels became a good prospect playing with Nabers/BTJ. Penix is the same age as Wilson with major injuries stacked over years. McCarthy is the classic QB that looked good due to immense talent surrounding him.

It’s not worth discussing any of the QB’s but Penix, Nix and Rattler vs Wilson bc Denver can’t get any of the top 4.

Zach Wilson went to a terrible place and needs a hard Alex Smith like reset badly. Doesn’t mean he’s gonna be some great QB. Just the reality that Penix and Nix are not 1st rd QB’s
I think Penix is much better than Wilson but I agree with your overall point. Draft prospects can be anything someone imagines them to be. There is no blemish on their NFL resumes.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.