Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2024, 01:13 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson fight

It will be broadcast live on Netflix.

I don’t care Tyson is 57. Moving like this….you getting in the ring with him?

Last edited by BigRedChief; 05-03-2024 at 07:44 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:29 PM   #76
Needs more middle fingers

2min rounds? Lol wtf
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:32 PM   #77
sorta mod-ish

Unless Paul runs the entire time, does anyone think that Tyson needs more than two minutes to finish this farce?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 01:50 PM   #78
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Unless Paul runs the entire time, does anyone think that Tyson needs more than two minutes to finish this farce?
Paul is going to die.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:52 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
2min rounds? Lol wtf
It's probably the only way they were allowed to call it an actual fight.

No way they were sanctioning some kid dragging an old man into deep water without breaks.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:18 PM   #80
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Going to an epic beat down
Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:30 PM   #81
pie is never free

Definitely glad to see this is being sanctioned, but I'm still not thrilled with the rules... a real fight that counts shouldn't have short rounds and heavier gloves

They're grown men, take off the training wheels

Still think Tyson rocks him, dude is taking it seriously by swearing off sex and weed... Paul has never ever faced anything even close to Mikes boxing skill level
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:49 PM   #82
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I don't understand why it has to be a real fight that will count against Tyson's record?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:54 PM   #83
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I don't understand why it has to be a real fight that will count against Tyson's record?
If it isn't real, why would anyone give a shit about some worthless exhibition that doesn't count for anything?

You can't sell this as some Roy Jones Jr nonsense, both camps are talking strong and look to be treating this seriously... they both wanna **** around and find out

But these short rounds and heavy gloves are garbage, make it a real fight or don't even do it... still trying to deal with the mental anguish of finding a decent stream for this thing
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:59 PM   #84
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
If it isn't real, why would anyone give a shit about some worthless exhibition that doesn't count for anything?

You can't sell this as some Roy Jones Jr nonsense, both camps are talking strong and look to be treating this seriously... they both wanna **** around and find out

But these short rounds and heavy gloves are garbage, make it a real fight or don't even do it... still trying to deal with the mental anguish of finding a decent stream for this thing

I guess. Makes sense anyway, in terms of marketing this thing.

With you about the streaming thing. Can't decide how much I want to watch this. Part of me is still just disgusted that boxing has fallen to such a low point.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:35 PM   #85

Quote:

It’s live on Netflix. Updated the OP.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 05-03-2024 at 07:46 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:49 PM   #86
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
It’s live on Netflix. Updated the OP.
Netflix can suck on it, I'm not paying them a single thin dime
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 09:15 PM   #87

Mike vows to end Jake Paul's career. From a Top Boxing interview.

In his own words, Mike Tyson declares, "If you think I signed the contract for money, you're mistaken. I'm here to retire him early, so he can join his brother in WWE. He won't lay a finger on me; wait till fight night to see my age. While I like Jake personally, I'm a different breed. I'm doing the boxing world a favor. Enough of this nonsense; you'll see, I'm coming for his head
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9848.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	127447  
Old 05-06-2024, 09:46 PM   #88
Banned!

Quote:
Netflix can suck on it, I'm not paying them a single thin dime
Man, what the **** did Netflix do to you?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 09:48 PM   #89
Mod Team

I wonder who would win between Jake Paul and Bruce Lee.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:11 PM   #90
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Mike vows to end Jake Paul's career. From a Top Boxing interview.

In his own words, Mike Tyson declares, "If you think I signed the contract for money, you're mistaken. I'm here to retire him early, so he can join his brother in WWE. He won't lay a finger on me; wait till fight night to see my age. While I like Jake personally, I'm a different breed. I'm doing the boxing world a favor. Enough of this nonsense; you'll see, I'm coming for his head
I actually think he will defeat Paul soundly!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.