Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-12-2015, 09:31 PM   #5851
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Pork steaks on the grill tonight

What's the run down, I haven't had a pork chop in years. I weird out on the smell of pork. What you got?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 01:49 PM   #5852
Baba Ganoush

Just seeing how all my lovely friends are doing tonight. I miss all of you
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 02:29 PM   #5853
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Just seeing how all my lovely friends are doing tonight. I miss all of you
So you must've found work? Excellent!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 02:31 PM   #5854
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Pork steaks on the grill tonight
Piggies
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 02:32 PM   #5855
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
It was okay, after 21 years the wife has decided she wants to start cooking. She has also gained 20 pounds and my grocery bill is going up as well.

She never cooked and I only cooked on the weekends. Now it's what do you want for dinner as soon as I walk in the door. Me, I want a beer, talk to me in a couple hours.

I'm not so sure about all this, but hey, I go with the flow.
You better be careful what you wish for with those last five words!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 02:34 PM   #5856
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
12 Grilling Mistakes You Don't Have to Make

Here are the bullets, you can click to read in depth.
  1. You Forgot to Clean the Grates, Dummy!
I used to do that, but was told it wasn't necessary because it cooks off. Tho' I have yet to read your full link.

Old 06-13-2015, 02:42 PM   #5857
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
12 Grilling Mistakes You Don't Have to Make

Here are the bullets, you can click to read in depth.
  1. You Used Lighter Fluid or Match-Light Coals
  2. You Spread the Coals Before They Were Fully Gray
  3. You Didn't Preheat the Grill
  4. You Forgot to Clean the Grates, Dummy!
  5. You're Using Too Much Direct Heat
  6. You Keep Futzing With That Lid
  7. You Think that Awesome Looking Flames Make for Awesome Tasting Meat
  8. You Think the Vents are for Decoration
  9. You're Adding the Barbecue Sauce Too Early!
  10. You're Cooking Too Many Different Things at Once
  11. You're Poking [with finger] Your Meat to Tell if it's Done
  12. You're Serving Your Food Too Soon
That was good. Now, that I read it, I want to ask what you think of those coal lighters. Ya' know the gadget that looks like a wand?

Old 06-13-2015, 03:01 PM   #5858
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
That was good. Now, that I read it, I want to ask what you think of those coal lighters. Ya' know the gadget that looks like a wand?
Just buy a chimney starter.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:07 PM   #5859
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

The smallish flamethrowers? I want one.

Chimney starters are the way to go, or the Weber that has the propane starter for the charcoal. That thing rocks.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:08 PM   #5860
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

Anyone here grow garlic? My soft necks have fallen over, and they're down to about 2 green leaves.

Think this is ready to harvest? It's pretty small, but I don't know how big this varietal gets. I recall my seed stock was pretty small.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:21 PM   #5861
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Just buy a chimney starter.
No this is different.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:29 PM   #5862
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
No this is different.

Ah. I was thinking this: http://youtu.be/eKKDWbfCm-w

Old 06-13-2015, 03:33 PM   #5863
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Ah. I was thinking this: http://youtu.be/eKKDWbfCm-w
I figure you meant something like that. I just don't want any propane or gas.
Might as well just buy a gas grill with a propane tank. That's what I used to have.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:35 PM   #5864
Cheat Death

The charcoal wand is effective if your only outdoor space is combustible, like a wooden deck or balcony surrounded by shake siding where an open flame or embers could pose a threat. Otherwise, yeah, use a chimney.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:37 PM   #5865
Baba Ganoush

Did somebody say........garlic?

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread