Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-07-2021, 09:02 PM  
MVP

Can we all agree now, that the myth that Reid can scheme around anything is bullshit?

The injuries of the offensive line, in the end, were just too much. Even for Mahomes.

They ran a Tampa 2 to take away the big plays, and we couldn't pass block, and we couldn't run the ball consistently.

You still have to block. No matter what playmakers you have.

And defensively, the defensive front 7 is need of an infusion of talent too.

The Chiefs need another force up front. Maybe Gay is the upgrade at LB, maybe we need another.

But I don't want to hear any more horseshit about how we shouldn't spend draft resources on the offensive line.

Even Mahomes is still human. Exceptional, yes. But human.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:51 PM   #31
Going home eventually

****ing holes tonight were highlighted because Mahomes, Hill and Kelce didn't save us. OL needs teal investment, Hardman and Robinson are not that good and Ben what's his face is trash.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 10:53 PM   #32
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
That’s the effect of being aggressive. TB, was happy to run it out, and Andy couldn’t figure out that his D had no answer for TB. Just take your 8 point deficit and be happy you get the ball to start Q3. Like everything else in this game, we just couldn’t get out of our own way. It was a gawdamn mess head to toe on both sides of the ball. Just one of those games.
I don't blame him. I want the ball in Mahomes hands anytime we can. I would never put anything past him. We could have scored before half. Never know.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:55 PM   #33
Veteran

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Behind every great QB is a coach willing to be given credit.

Most of what the Chiefs offense does is because of what Mahomes does.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:57 PM   #34
best in the biz

There was no fire in the belly.

The accident sucked the air out of that balloon.

I knew it when it happened, but I tried to fool myself into hoping it wouldn't.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 10:57 PM   #35
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I don't blame him. I want the ball in Mahomes hands anytime we can. I would never put anything past him. We could have scored before half. Never know.
Tom Brady with the ball and less than a minute to go. The Buccs didn't seem all that interested in actually scoring as their first 2 plays were basically just run the clock out plays and go into half time up 14-6. At best the Chiefs get the ball back around their own 20 with no timeouts left and 40+ yards to go to even get into FG position with only 30 or so seconds to do it. There's no reason to take that risk and give the Buccs a ****ing reason to try when the odds of the Chiefs putting points on the board was beyond remote. Imagine how different the feeling would have been coming out of the locker room for the second half down just 14-6 instead of giving up a crushing TD just seconds before halftime.

That was a game defining moment that was full of pure stupidity.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:00 PM   #36
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
The injuries of the offensive line, in the end, were just too much. Even for Mahomes.

They ran a Tampa 2 to take away the big plays, and we couldn't pass block, and we couldn't run the ball consistently.

The Chiefs need another force up front. Maybe Gay is the upgrade at LB, maybe we need another.

But I don't want to hear any more horseshit about how we shouldn't spend draft resources on the offensive line.

Yep, with Mahomes I DGAF draft OL with high capital to protect the Mahomes investment
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 11:02 PM   #37
Plays to win the game!

A year of prime Kelce, Tyreek and Mahomes wasted.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:02 PM   #38
Generational Player

Tampa called a simple game but dominated both lines of scrimmage.

KC needs to figure out how to stock both with little $$.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:05 PM   #39
Supporter

You are by far one of the shirtiest posters here.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:06 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
A year of prime Kelce, Tyreek and Mahomes wasted.
Both Tyreek and Kelce had big drops in this game. I get your point though. We won't always have these players (or have them healthy).

Still, it's a team sport. This game shows you can have those three players and still do nothing in a game.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:08 PM   #41
Rookie

also guess he isn't INVINCIBLE WITH 2 WEEKS PREP TIME. I wish the media would just let that little narrative die a death.
DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:10 PM   #42
Stable Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouse View Post
The only thing he can’t scheme around is his son maybe killing a kid. If you have seen any video of him since getting of the plane he looks completely spaced out. Every big game ravens, bills, etc. Andy has them spinning in circles.
Probably affected the entire staff as well, not just Andy. Obviously, Andy is more impacted by the events. I wonder if Andy will retire and Bieniemy or Spags takes the reigns.
Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:18 PM   #43
www.nfl-forecast.com

Not Andy's best effort. I want to say that Tampa had some success on D in week 12 after they decided that they couldn't just man up against Tyreek all day. I think Andy had to completely ignore what happened in the first quarter of week 12 and start from what they played in the last 3 quarters.

We wasted a lot of first and second downs today, putting us in 3rd and long. i like out chances on 3rd and long, but one dropped pass, extreme pressure, or a penalty and we are punting. Yeah, we saw that a lot today. Andy wasted a lot of first and second downs so we had a lot of make or break on 3rd down. That has bothered me for several weeks now.

I also think he dialed up the "wrong" short passes. Too many sideways passes that the Bucs closed quickly on. We needed more screens to CEH, short over the middle to Kelce, and slants. David played a great game for Tampa, no doubt.

Andy is a good coach, but he clearly got out maneuvered today. Maybe losing Fisher was just too much to overcome, but I didn't like the game plan.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:22 PM   #44
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post

I can't think of more than a couple of people who think we shouldn't spend draft resources on the offensive line at all.

Some of us think we should be a bit more judicious than just throwing all of our picks at the problem but in no way do I think we should sit back and do nothing.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:26 PM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue View Post
Probably affected the entire staff as well, not just Andy. Obviously, Andy is more impacted by the events. I wonder if Andy will retire and Bieniemy or Spags takes the reigns.
Andy won't retire, especially if he has to fire his Son because he was impaired. We will know next week, but they need someone to earn money for the family.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.