Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2021, 11:29 AM  
World's Best Boss

Anyone appreciating Super Bowl 54 more after this?

Down 20-10, if Hitchens doesn’t light up Jimmy G and Jimmy hits Sanders, that could have been game.

If Patrick beats the Niners challenge and WASP never happens, are the Chiefs able to score 6? Pulling only 3 there could have been game.

Down 20-17, if Chris Jones doesn’t knock down Jimmy’s throw on 2nd and 5, Kittle is wide open and THAT could have been game.

Basically, we needed everything to go right to win last year and damn if it didn’t all happen. I know this is obvious — but last night’s game just showed what Patrick and the team were up against with 7 minutes left facing 3rd and 15.

Anywho. Flags fly forever

Last edited by Chiefspants; 02-08-2021 at 11:45 AM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:31 AM   #2
Rabbi Goldmann

That’s like asking if the Royals winning it all meant more after losing G7 the year prior. Maybe, but I don’t think so. Titles are great on their own merit.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:31 AM   #3
The man you could post like.

Without that win last year I'd be so much more pissed today.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 11:32 AM   #4
Supporter

Never took it for granted in the first place.

All of the idiots acting like the Chiefs are going to win 4,5,6 superbowls just got a strong dose of reality last night.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 11:33 AM   #5
MVP

You bet.

Imagine the attitude around here if we had lost our second consecutive Super Bowl last night....
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:34 AM   #6
Banned

I wish I had a time machine. I would travel back to that moment in 2020 when I was running around the room hugging everybody. It was so warm, so loving, everything felt okay. Last night was the polar opposite. I left my friends' place early and just snuggled up to a bottle of whiskey. These are the end times. Nothing is good anymore.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:35 AM   #7
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
I wish I had a time machine. I would travel back to that moment in 2020 when I was running around the room hugging everybody. It was so warm, so loving, everything felt okay. Last night was the polar opposite. I left my friends' place early and just snuggled up to a bottle of whiskey. These are the end times. Nothing is good anymore.
We are the Vegas favorite for next year my man.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:35 AM   #8
Starter

I'm thankful we won last year. I was more relaxed for the game yesterday. If we lost like we did yesterday without winning a superbowl, I would be a lot more upset today
CaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-08-2021, 11:37 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
They are the betting favorites to win it all next year. A tough loss now and then makes the wins feel that much sweeter.

I think maybe we had gotten a little numb to the high of winning after all of it that we have been doing over the past couple years. We haven't had a loss that felt this rough in two years. It stings now, but next year is going to feel so good once we're back on top.

We got this.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:37 AM   #10
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Without that win last year I'd be so much more pissed today.
One thing I was so grateful for last year was that Mahomes got his first SB win out of the way early, so there wasn't any annual "Can he win the big one?" narrative. Had he lost back-to-backs, that would be amplified, and the pressure to get that first one would become more and more intense.

I still desperately want that second one for him, so he moves up past Rodgers and Brees as HOF QBs that won only one. I've never given a crap about the "Can he catch Brady?" talk, even before last night.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:38 AM   #11
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Yes Sir. It's hard to win these things, and even tougher to win back-to-back. We'll be back, but I'm truly thankful for SB54.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:39 AM   #12
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
We are the Vegas favorite for next year my man.
Vegas knows that if we don't have multiple backup linemen then we're still the best team.

We'll be back next year.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:47 AM   #13
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
One thing I was so grateful for last year was that Mahomes got his first SB win out of the way early, so there wasn't any annual "Can he win the big one?" narrative. Had he lost back-to-backs, that would be amplified, and the pressure to get that first one would become more and more intense.

I still desperately want that second one for him, so he moves up past Rodgers and Brees as HOF QBs that won only one. I've never given a crap about the "Can he catch Brady?" talk, even before last night.
There are other ways for him to propel himself to Brady's level without 7 rings.

The big and obvious one (but this would require perfect roster construction, and a healthy year) is pulling the perfect season Brady never could. 20-0 would be a huge statement.

I know that's likely not going to happen, but the fun thing is Patrick is still young enough that we can still dream over something like that.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:57 AM   #14
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

This Chiefs team has been compared to the Golden State Warriors a lot and today when I thought about that comparison it was crazy how similar it is. They won their first championship with Steph, Klay and Green, then the next year dominated the league winning 70 plus games. They go 3-1 up against Lebron, Green got suspended and they lost the finals. I imagine the GSW fans were in a terrible place after that experience but then they got KD and the rest is history. The question now is how do we bounce back? It's up to Veach to find our KD.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:59 AM   #15
MVP

Yes...the entire NFL got a post-season reprieve from Brady ruining it.

Cant wait until he's finally gone for good...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.