Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:21 AM   #4036
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I'm sorry to hear your AR fell to the bottom of a lake and you were never able to complete this anticipated transaction, thereby rendering you unable to provide the name of the person to whom you would have sold it had it not fallen out of the boat.
I know. Now no one has it. What a waste.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:03 PM   #4037
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
i’ve heard primers and other reload supplies are in short supply as well though?
A good friend is an ammo manufacturer, they simply can’t find enough primers. He’s trying to broker a deal through Europe to continue manufacturing. It’s crazy.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:09 PM   #4038
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
I know. Now no one has it. What a waste.
Prayers sent.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:16 PM   #4039
**** the Raiders

Quote:
I would want to keep it in state. I'd be selling an AR so I don't imagine I'd have a problem finding someone fairly close (?)
What state are you in?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 03:23 PM   #4040
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
What state are you in?
Missouri
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:59 PM   #4041
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Missouri
Just as well, now really isn’t all that ideal of a time for me to be buying firearms. I’ll stick with picking up a few accessories I’ve been intending to get.

Speaking of, has anyone had any experience with gun skins?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:42 PM   #4042
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Just as well, now really isn’t all that ideal of a time for me to be buying firearms. I’ll stick with picking up a few accessories I’ve been intending to get.

Speaking of, has anyone had any experience with gun skins?
If you are looking for custom graphics for your gun I would look at https://www.customguncoatings.com . The guy does awesome work.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:31 PM   #4043
MVP

Well, I finally took the plunge and bought myself a ACOG for my AR. Damn but it's sweet. I felt sort of "cheated" when I began sighting it in at the range today. If ONLY every 11B had one of those on his 16 back in the day......

Those would have certainly helped on those hills in the A Shau...........

I was so upset about it - I took the rifle (my last one ) and threw it, and the 10 Pmags I had left into a lake..........
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 03:07 PM   #4044
Elway be drinkin' again

Flame Throwers

Seems like a Good Deal
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/886655423

Not so sure I would use it with a crumb catcher like this dude
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bearded flame thrower.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	121787  
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-09-2021, 03:16 PM   #4045
Roy E.

Quote:
So I may be looking to sell a firearm or two. What is the best way to do that privately? I sold a Sig long gun a few years back and used Armslist but they moved to a paid membership model and I'm not sure I want to do that. Anyone sold/bought privately recently?
You could sell it at the next gun show, or create an account on Armslist and sell it there.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2021, 03:32 PM   #4046
In my youth i pray to keep

I just got an email from an unknown gun site I've never used for a 10.5" AR SBR kit.

No thanks glowie.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2021, 05:21 PM   #4047
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
If you are looking for custom graphics for your gun I would look at https://www.customguncoatings.com . The guy does awesome work.
I was kind of thinking about only certain parts of the gun and not entirely positive I want something permanent. I did look through some of his work though and it does look amazing.

I’m finally getting some upgrades to my AR that I’ve been to do and kept finding reasons not to. Actually, I’m going a step further than I intended and switching out the upper as well. It was a combo deal with a hand guard I was looking at and decided I liked the “monolithic” look of it.

http://https://www.at3tactical.com/p...andguard-combo

So that is on order as is a sexy and functional new trigger guard. I still have to order a low profile gas block which I’ll do this week after I find my boss’ calipers (they were no where to be found in the shop yesterday) so I can measure my barrel. I’m also upgrading/changing out the stock and pistol grip and am nearly decided which way to go with those. I’ll add a Magpul MS1 padded sling and a flashlight and probably call it good for a while. Although I am really interested in the Devil Dog Concepts Hard Charger side charging system. I need to do some research on it first and see how durable and reliable it is and if there are any negatives to it.

http://https://devildogconcepts.com/.../hard-charger/
Old 01-14-2021, 10:56 PM   #4048
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:19 PM   #4049
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I think he is holding a IWI/IMI 556 Zion.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-15-2021, 06:57 AM   #4050
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Seems like a Good Deal
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/886655423

Not so sure I would use it with a crumb catcher like this dude
I have one similar to that. The guts of it appear to basically be the same thing, just an electronic fuel pump that sends a 25ft stream of gas/diesel mix through an ignition source.
The distance will vary depending on the ratio of your mix, but the sweet spot is about 25ft using 60(gas)/40(diesel). Its fun. Its not terribly effective in clearing snow and wind affects it a lot. But for a day when you feel like jackassing around or starting brush fires you piled up a couple years ago, it has a purpose.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.