Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 07:37 PM   #2476
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
They didn’t give me a bronze one but I dig it nonetheless.

Seeing that makes me think of Bruce Willis as John McClain and Max Payne. And probably several other characters that aren’t rushing to my [liquor soaked] mind at the moment.

It’s a nice get.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 07:39 PM   #2477
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Nice piece. Judging from the pic your hands are big enough that I don't think you'll have an issue with the grip size. Clean and lube that bitch, stuff her full of 9s, and clear her throat a few hundred times.
Yeah. Feels nice in my hands. Wife was whining because it was heavy.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 07:40 PM   #2478
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Seems like false advertising, but it'll shoot just the same.
I’m not worried about it. It’s new.

It was a Shriner raffle. The Shriners do good work. Especially around here where it’s 4 trillion miles to anything substantial so I’m not complaining. I like the look of black anyway.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 07:46 PM   #2479
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

It was a Shriner raffle. The Shriners do good work. Especially around here where it’s 4 trillion miles to anything substantial so I’m not complaining. I like the look of black anyway.
Function is definitely more important than form when it comes to firearms.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 07:53 PM   #2480
MVP

Quote:
Function is definitely more important than form when it comes to firearms.

Most definitely.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 07:57 PM   #2481
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Damn, now I may have to go and get the Bronze one. That looked really sharp.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:02 PM   #2482
Veteran

I’m old and broken so I moved to my USMC condition 3 or “Israeli Carry” for my 1911s concealed. Trade offs.

https://gunbelts.com/blog/israeli-carry/

Nice Weapon, Buehler
Coyote has disabled reputation
Old 03-01-2020, 08:07 PM   #2483
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I went through a phase where I would dress up my guns with custom grips, tape and by filling in the engraving. Much like the tacticool period I went through with my first AR, I'm fairly embarrassed by it now. Now there's nothing on any firearm I own that doesn't serve a useful purpose. If it looks cool, like the textured grip on my CZ, that's okay, but that's an afterthought now. All the stupid shit has either been thrown away, sold, or resides in a junk box in the basement.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:23 PM   #2484
**** the Raiders

Quote:
I went through a phase where I would dress up my guns with custom grips, tape and by filling in the engraving. Much like the tacticool period I went through with my first AR, I'm fairly embarrassed by it now. Now there's nothing on any firearm I own that doesn't serve a useful purpose. If it looks cool, like the textured grip on my CZ, that's okay, but that's an afterthought now. All the stupid shit has either been thrown away, sold, or resides in a junk box in the basement.
I don’t like to buy guns (I’ll give an exception to ARs) that don’t have the essentials of what I’m looking for I buy a gun that does.

I’m not opposed to some custom work but, I prefer to buy firearm that is close to what I want in appearance and function.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:27 PM   #2485
Veteran

Quote:

Way cool....gun and helping out crippled and burn victim kids

Shriner 20 years
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:47 PM   #2486
Starter

Congrats man , nice handgun it will last your lifetime.
And the Shriners are great!
roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-17-2020, 09:00 AM   #2487
**** the Raiders

I originally thought this post was going to be about the current state of ammo supply at Cabela’s but, as I was walking out the door they were hanging sings saying they would be closed until further notice. So it doesn’t matter now.

Looks like I went just in the nick of time.
Old 03-17-2020, 09:39 AM   #2488
The Constitutional Choo choo

I heard ammo doubled in price over night.
So I checked.
Cheaper Than Dirt had a 1000 rounds of 5.56 for just under 900 bucks. What a joke
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 10:04 AM   #2489
Mahomosapien

Theres some for around 40¢ per round over on palmetto state right now
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-17-2020, 10:34 AM   #2490
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

From SGAmmo.com

Quote:
Due to overwhelming order volume over the past week we are not currently accepting new orders. We are currently 7 to 9 days behind on filling orders and the priority is going to be given to filling existing orders. We will begin to restore inventory later this week once we have a handle on shipping all orders that have been placed so far. In order to aid us in providing faster service, please do not email to ask when your order will ship unless you need to cancel or change the address. UPS will email tracking info the day the order ships and we are working as fast as we possibly can to fill your orders. We have inventory allocated to fill all existing orders, if you have an order in it will be filled.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.