Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2015, 03:48 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

What are you Smoking/Grilling/BBQ'ing this weekend?

What are you up to this weekend?

I finally gave up on my smoker and decided to get a new smoker. I went with a bigger model but less tech. Yes, its a cheater electric smoker. My 3rd one. I need more space to cook, I don't need help getting my smoke and temp right.

I've also never used injection for flavor except for pork butt or other big cuts of meat. I decided to give it a try. I developed my own injection. Basically like the other recipes you have out on the internet but I'm putting the rub in the injection and using sirracchi.

Full results not in yet but my son and I think its the best sausage we have ever had.

No sauce. Marinated the meat overnight. Injected the meat. Slow cooked the ribs and chicken. Baste it with a combo of butter and apple juice. Using a combination of Apple, Mesquite, Cherry and Hickory wood.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11539678_10205518593098849_7496287094654554585_n.jpg
Views:	6896
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	110157   Click image for larger version

Name:	11204917_10205518655060398_84193330748835473_n.jpg
Views:	6458
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	110158   Click image for larger version

Name:	11403311_10205518654740390_5737794009802538289_n.jpg
Views:	6829
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	110159   Click image for larger version

Name:	11060263_10205518594938895_5571454432064515726_n.jpg
Views:	6729
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	110160  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2021, 09:02 AM   #2716
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Nice. It bears repeating that I’m super jealous of your world KCU.
I don't know about all that, I just post the fun stuff.

Either way, it wouldn't be possible without folks like yourself, bud. Hope you're able to enjoy your weekend.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2021, 12:13 PM   #2717
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I don't know about all that, I just post the fun stuff.

Either way, it wouldn't be possible without folks like yourself, bud. Hope you're able to enjoy your weekend.
LOL you do more fun stuff in a week than I do all year long. It's supposed to rain. If I can get a little shower anyway it will be a good weekend.

I'll just have to stay in and dream of things like a Beer Club
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2021, 12:48 PM   #2718
Ultrabanned

KCU is always cooking shit that would knock me out of a spelling bee.

But it all looks good lol. Hope you gents are smoking away if you're here in KC. It's just a beautiful day. I got some goods on I'll post up later.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 06:18 PM   #2719
Ultrabanned

Baked beans and shaved brussels sprouts with parmesan. Not pictured are the deviled eggs I'm inhaling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 06:24 PM   #2720
Supporter

Nice Pablo
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2021, 06:27 PM   #2721
In Search of a Life

Looks fantastic Pablo
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-29-2021, 06:28 PM   #2722
Supporter

All of a sudden I'm hungry for baked beans.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2021, 06:43 PM   #2723
Ultrabanned

It was a very nice day to man the grill. Thanks for the kind words you all.
Old 05-30-2021, 01:40 PM   #2724
Cheat Death

Guy at the beer club rigged up a rotisserie to do al pastor which turned out amazing.

At the worst you might lose some of the trickle down juices, but I'll be stealing this technique for my backyard.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2021, 08:29 AM   #2725
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Yesterday I found Chile Relleno at the Tequila Jalisco Mexican restaurant in Knobnoster that was made with poblanos and they were indeed awesome. Bigger than I thought, so I had the other for dinner.

Will do these again..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2021, 08:37 AM   #2726

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Guy at the beer club rigged up a rotisserie to do al pastor which turned out amazing.

At the worst you might lose some of the trickle down juices, but I'll be stealing this technique for my backyard.

that is cool.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2021, 01:19 PM   #2727
Supporter

I went a little overboard this weekend. We had a bunch of family come in, so I decided to do a variety. I Guess that I was just wanting to play with my new pellet smoker. So, I fixed a salmon fillet, 2 slabs of pork ribs, a slab of beef ribs, a tri-tip, pulled pork, and chicken breasts and legs. Everything came out perfect. I had never done a salmon or chicken before. But the pellet smoker and temp probes made it easy.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2021, 01:29 PM   #2728

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I went a little overboard this weekend. We had a bunch of family come in, so I decided to do a variety. I Guess that I was just wanting to play with my new pellet smoker. So, I fixed a salmon fillet, 2 slabs of pork ribs, a slab of beef ribs, a tri-tip, pulled pork, and chicken breasts and legs. Everything came out perfect. I had never done a salmon or chicken before. But the pellet smoker and temp probes made it easy.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Old 05-31-2021, 01:49 PM   #2729
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.
Yeah. I should have taken pics, but I didn't. By the time I got everything done, I was exhausted. I stayed up until 3:00am to finish the butts and pull it, then I was up at 7:30, to start round 2. Got everything done and put on the table, then we ate. I thought about pics after we ate. Too late then.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2021, 02:22 PM   #2730
Cheat Death

The bratwurst I got at the Polish deli giving the Costco brand my wife bought a golden shower

Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote