Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2008, 08:52 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
This chick is way cuter than he deserves, too.
You're having a good time with this aren't you?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:53 PM   #3
Diablo Negro

Wow...just Wow.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:58 PM   #4
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
You're having a good time with this aren't you?
I think it's funny to expose jerks and make 'em sweat.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:59 PM   #5
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
I think it's funny to expose jerks and make 'em sweat.
It is kind of fun to watch them backpedal, trip and scramble backwards on all fours like a reeruned crab.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:42 PM   #6
Phobia

Heh heh. He uses the same u/n everywhere.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shyguym...sic-Basketball
http://www.youtube.com/user/shyguyms
Heh - this one may not actually be him. http://www.eons.com/members/profile/shyguyMs
http://www.ustream.tv/shyguyms
Old 04-04-2008, 08:48 PM   #7
Custom User Title

So shyguyms, been in trouble with the law the in the last 10 years or so?
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:51 PM   #8
Mammoth penis

This is almost as good as the Kirstie Tynes thread.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:55 PM   #9
Supporter

and the seal is broken.....
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:59 PM   #10
Mammoth penis

Did I cross the line with my last post? I always hear about these imaginary lines but I never know where they are and I cross them quite often.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:00 PM   #11
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Did I cross the line with my last post? I always hear about these imaginary lines but I never know where they are and I cross them quite often.
I would say yes, but you're your own boss.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:00 PM   #12
Custom User Title

Quote:
It's usually frowned upon to post phone numbers.

But I've got a good one(I'm sure Phobia has it too) ready to go should it be needed.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:03 PM   #13
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
It's usually frowned upon to post phone numbers.

But I've got a good one(I'm sure Phobia has it too) ready to go should it be needed.
Thanks. I dont know what it is about these lines that I cant see.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:02 PM   #14
Phobia

Quote:
It's not like it can't be found on google with information HE posted. But, yeah - posting it is probably a little over the top.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #15
Custom User Title

Well I think I can safely say that shyguyms isn't going to be back now.

Shouldn't there be numbers in that pic, or lines representing his height?