Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-16-2018, 05:23 PM  
Please squeeze

****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****

Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2019, 02:45 PM   #2296
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I guess KD wasn’t supposed to understand the possibility that Lebron was going to build another super team and he had to get a ring while he could?

That was the only silver lining in KD’s move for me. It was poetic justice for the guy that started this new trend. Back when Lebron joined Miami I even said it was a move that would be replicated by his peers.
I see this point too lmao.

If ok had kept their three it would have been a fun watch. Imo at least
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2019, 02:47 PM   #2297
Shit

I think it's more the thought that KD went to the team that he couldn't beat. If he had gone to another super team maybe the perception of him is different
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2019, 02:49 PM   #2298
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
But after winning one you aren't really chasing a ring anymore. You've got one. And he did it without going to a super team this time. Or even to a team he chose.

Why not at that point just go play where you want and with who you want?
I don’t have a problem with him teaming up with 1 other star, but 3 top 5 players on one team is just absurd. It’s terrible for parity.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2019, 02:59 PM   #2299
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
But after winning one you aren't really chasing a ring anymore. You've got one. And he did it without going to a super team this time. Or even to a team he chose.

Why not at that point just go play where you want and with who you want?
I don't have a problem with ring chasing period unless the player is sacrificing too much of their talent just to play on the team. LeBron and Durant didn't do that when they joined the heat/warriors. As long as they find a situation where they can contribute and win, I don't care where they go.

I think it's hypocritical that we put all this emphasis on winning a championship but then get mad at players winning one on their terms. It's like, why should Durant have stayed or went to an inferior team just because fans didn't want him to go to the warriors?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:21 PM   #2300
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I don't have a problem with ring chasing period unless the player is sacrificing too much of their talent just to play on the team. LeBron and Durant didn't do that when they joined the heat/warriors. As long as they find a situation where they can contribute and win, I don't care where they go.

I think it's hypocritical that we put all this emphasis on winning a championship but then get mad at players winning one on their terms. It's like, why should Durant have stayed or went to an inferior team just because fans didn't want him to go to the warriors?
I don't think it is hypocritical at all. It's not always about winning a championship. Durants rings don't mean much to me. Warriors could have won it with plenty of other players they didn't need Durant.

It's a lack of competitiveness/rivalries that drives fans nuts. Fans want to see the best players play against each other not with each other. Players in the NBA nowadays just simply don't have that sense of competitiveness. Guys play against each other, lose in a hard fought series, then next year they want to play with the supposed rival team because it will be easier to win a championship that way or live the celebrity lifestyle like LeBron to LA. It's pathetic. You'd never see Bird play with Magic or MJ play with Patrick Ewing even though they were friends. They wanted to beat each other. That type of competitiveness is gone. LeBron started it with going to the Heat and it has continued.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:22 PM   #2301
Please squeeze

Woj reporting Kemba signing with Boston is pretty much a done deal
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:27 PM   #2302
Now you've pissed me off!

Actually makes me feel a little bad for Magic getting dinged for tampering when they're leaking terms of contracts two days before FA even starts.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:36 PM   #2303
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
You cant even convince 12% Of today's players that.he is the GOAT It's over bro Good day to you.
I wonder why KCC skipped over this post?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:42 PM   #2304
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Actually makes me feel a little bad for Magic getting dinged for tampering when they're leaking terms of contracts two days before FA even starts.
Tampering rules have always been a joke in the NBA, but Magic just makes it a bit too obvious with these ridiculous media interviews he gives.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:43 PM   #2305
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
I think it's more the thought that KD went to the team that he couldn't beat. If he had gone to another super team maybe the perception of him is different
Bingo. Kawhi would not be doing anything of the sort with the Lakers move, is not ring chasing, and would in fact be going home to a place he's always wanted to play in.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:47 PM   #2306
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I don't think it is hypocritical at all. It's not always about winning a championship. Durants rings don't mean much to me. Warriors could have won it with plenty of other players they didn't need Durant.

It's a lack of competitiveness/rivalries that drives fans nuts. Fans want to see the best players play against each other not with each other. Players in the NBA nowadays just simply don't have that sense of competitiveness. Guys play against each other, lose in a hard fought series, then next year they want to play with the supposed rival team because it will be easier to win a championship that way or live the celebrity lifestyle like LeBron to LA. It's pathetic. You'd never see Bird play with Magic or MJ play with Patrick Ewing even though they were friends. They wanted to beat each other. That type of competitiveness is gone. LeBron started it with going to the Heat and it has continued.
Bird and Magic won championships literally right out of college. They had no reason to team up for championships. Jordan won it in his 7th season but there was no free agency until his 4th so you can't even say what he would have did if that were an option.

I think there would have been a lot more player movement than people care to admit if players had the options like they do now.

And what fans want should never occur in the mind of a player so to me that's irrelevant. If I'm a free agent and I see a team that has a perfect front office, a great coach, a great system I can be great in and great unselfish teammates....I should give that up because fans will be mad? **** them.

It may be uncompetitive, but the NBA has been uncompetitive since the start. 2 franchises have the same number of championships as all the other teams combined. The league has never been "competitive" and it has never not been ran by a superteam.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:50 PM   #2307
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
So if OKC had lost in the second round instead of advancing to the WCF to face the warriors, him signing would have been okay? That's my problem with it. It seems like the rules are specifically against KD and only specifically apply to the situation he was in.

Good thing LeBron and AD sucked enough to miss the playoffs and didn't have to play against each other I guess.
Old 06-29-2019, 04:05 PM   #2308
In Search of a Life

Kemba to Boston and Kyrie to Brooklyn
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2019, 04:11 PM   #2309
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I wonder why KCC skipped over this post?

When Jordan was 35 everyone said he was the GOAT, when Lebron is 35 everyone still says Jordan is the GOAT.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2019, 04:13 PM   #2310
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
So if OKC had lost in the second round instead of advancing to the WCF to face the warriors, him signing would have been okay? That's my problem with it. It seems like the rules are specifically against KD and only specifically apply to the situation he was in.

Good thing LeBron and AD sucked enough to miss the playoffs and didn't have to play against each other I guess.
Exactly. It's a reeruned arguement set up by butt hurt Lebronoes. In their minds KD blocked any serious claim Lebron could have had as GOAT.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.