Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2021, 08:14 AM   #2
MVP

We used Teams and had very little issues and they were quickly corrected.

Ghosting when using backgrounds was my biggest gripe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Teams kicks ass at our business. Outside of a few hiccups with sharing files to external people it works great. And I would say 70% of the businesses we work with are using it as well.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-02-2021, 11:27 AM   #3
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
We used Teams and had very little issues and they were quickly corrected.

Ghosting when using backgrounds was my biggest gripe.
That's an issue with most of them, unfortunately. With transmission delay, camera resolution, and the protocols involved, we've still got a ways to go before it's broadcast quality.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2021, 11:27 AM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Teams kicks ass at our business. Outside of a few hiccups with sharing files to external people it works great. And I would say 70% of the businesses we work with are using it as well.
Interestingly enough, the worst experiences I've had with Teams are using it to collaborate with Microsoft themselves. Perhaps they're just not very good at using their own software.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.