Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-29-2019, 04:44 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I can get a jailbroke firestick with EVERYTHING on it. So I'm thinking of cutting the cord
The problem with this is custom builds are dependent on a server that will probably go down in a month or two and every customer gets ****ed and gets angry at the developers who get tired of the shit and close down.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:31 PM   #3
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
The problem with this is custom builds are dependent on a server that will probably go down in a month or two and every customer gets ****ed and gets angry at the developers who get tired of the shit and close down.
I do not understand.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:37 PM   #4
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I do not understand.
Some people try and sell these devices "Fully loaded" for more money than the device is actually work. In the majority of cases, "Fully loaded" means a custom Kodi build with preloaded add-ons and lots of empty promises. Preloaded Kodi builds will become unreliable in a matter of months. Support after purchase is nonexistent in most cases. It happens a lot.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 05:26 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Some people try and sell these devices "Fully loaded" for more money than the device is actually work. In the majority of cases, "Fully loaded" means a custom Kodi build with preloaded add-ons and lots of empty promises. Preloaded Kodi builds will become unreliable in a matter of months. Support after purchase is nonexistent in most cases. It happens a lot.
What he said. You'll have a useless, overpriced device in the matter of months.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:29 AM   #6
Hockey Town

Its in the setting under my firestick.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2019, 10:12 PM   #7
Fight, build, win!

If you are using playstation vue to stream sony just announced they are shutting it down due to to much competition.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2019, 04:49 PM   #8
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
If you are using playstation vue to stream sony just announced they are shutting it down due to to much competition.
Pisses me off too! I have tried all the streaming services and settled on PS Vue. Now it is back to the drawing board.
Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-30-2019, 07:40 PM   #9
Archivist

Just cut the cord and Vue was my choice...sonofabitch! Enjoyed the sports packages and NFL network and redzone. The NFL leaves me no choice but to VPN my viewing overseas. I'm not paying 150-200 a month for the luxury of getting NFL Red Zone 17 of 52 weeks of the year.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:41 AM   #10
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Just cut the cord and Vue was my choice...sonofabitch! Enjoyed the sports packages and NFL network and redzone. The NFL leaves me no choice but to VPN my viewing overseas. I'm not paying 150-200 a month for the luxury of getting NFL Red Zone 17 of 52 weeks of the year.
??

Sling has the RedZone (and NFLN) for $35 a month and can be cancelled when the season is over.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-31-2019, 07:30 AM   #11
Keepin it Real

It’s been eight months for us without cable. We have Prime, Netflix, and. Roku. We watch the KC games on Reddit. Whenever they decide to shut that down I’ll probably have to add cable again.

Haven’t really missed it. I miss watching American Pickers but that’s about it.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-31-2019, 08:33 AM   #12
Ain't no relax!

FYI, check out https://sportsurge.net for live football/basketball/MMA/Boxing. Been having really good luck with that.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:57 AM
olout
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
Old 11-04-2019, 11:39 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

i was going to cut the cable then i did the math and it wasnt worth it! for me to cut cable and go full stream i would have to pay an extra 50 for unlimited Data, then sub to other services and i was right back in price to where i am right now. lol Sounded good, but it really wasnt for me.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:56 PM   #15
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
i was going to cut the cable then i did the math and it wasnt worth it! for me to cut cable and go full stream i would have to pay an extra 50 for unlimited Data, then sub to other services and i was right back in price to where i am now. lol Sounded good, but it really wasnt for me.
Right. I did the math and with Internet + subscribing costs, it would be way more than what I'm paying for Dish. I've got free sports package for a year + DVR in two room and AT120+ for like $80/month. Plus free Showtime for 2 months.

Internet is like $70 a month by itself, just for service.

**** the Internet.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.