Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: I am ____ years older than my YOUNGEST child/stepchild/etc.
0-14 years. My high school teacher was hot. 4 3.01%
15-19 years. I was a teenage were-parent. 4 3.01%
20-24 years. I'll be an empty nester at a convenient age. 19 14.29%
25-29 years. I'm old school on the parenting. 23 17.29%
30-34 years. I wanted to be established. 45 33.83%
35-39 years. I wanted to be really established. 20 15.04%
40-44 years. I had to run a two-minute drill on the biological clock. 4 3.01%
45-49 years. I'm more virile than I could have imagined. 1 0.75%
50-54 years. I'm like one of those celebrities who marries a college girl. 2 1.50%
55-59 years. My high school student was hot. 0 0%
60+ years. I'm a genetic freak. 0 0%
I have not yet finished breeding, so my youngest isn't born yet. 9 6.77%
I don't assign ages to my children. It limits their imagination. 1 0.75%
I cannot do the math to calculate this. 1 0.75%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2015, 10:49 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The age of your youngest child

I did a study a while back where I was looking at the ages of parents of young children, and I was surprised at how many parents of pre-schoolers were 40+ years old. I'm curious if the community was a fluke or if it's common.

So...poll coming. How much older are you than your YOUNGEST child? Poll crowning soon from the poll birth canal.

Rule: Your youngest may be a natural child, stepchild, or some other child relationship.

Last edited by Rain Man; 11-23-2015 at 10:59 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:39 AM   #31
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

I misread the question and answered incorrectly. My youngest just turned 21 this week, I am 55. So the correct answer is 34, not the 20-25 answer I provided.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:55 AM   #32
21st Century Schizoid Fan

I'm 49. He's 16. (His brother is 20.)
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 11:30 AM   #33
Court Jester

I was 24 when my son was born and I got a vasectomy a few months later. He's 19 now.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 11:54 AM   #34
MVP

22 years older than my youngest.
18 years older than my older two.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 11:57 AM   #35
Cast Iron Jedi

If I compensate for "cat" years, I'm 13 years older than my youngest.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:04 PM   #36
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

I'm 39. Have a 5.5yo and a 9mo old. We lost a second child about 2 years ago, so we didn't wait this long entirely by choice. But yeah, we waited because we enjyed being TINKs. But now at least I regret it, as my parents are in their 70s and realization finally hit that they probably won't see my kid graduate high school. And that I may not see my grandkids graduation either.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:09 PM   #37
Future NBA Finals MVP

The secret is not to have children. You save hundreds of thousands of dollars, and gain freedom for multiple decades. It's pretty awesome.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:12 PM   #38
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
The secret is not to have children. You save hundreds of thousands of dollars, and gain freedom for multiple decades. It's pretty awesome.
....and die alone.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:14 PM   #39
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Yup, I had that attitude for a long time. Now I wouldn't change having kids for anything.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:19 PM   #40
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
....and die alone.
Everybody dies alone anyway.

However, kids can be a mixed bag.

Some kids, like my daughter, can be an absolute joy and are the greatest thing in your life.

Some kids can be the ultimate headache that fills the remainder of your life with pain and regret.

But a lot of that has to do with proper parenting. But sometimes a person/kid is just a bad person/kid regardless of how much love and time you put into it.

I was lucky. My daughter has been as perfect of a kid as I could have ever imagined or hoped for. Thank Christ she wasn't like me.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:22 PM   #41
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Incorrect. Being with your family in your last moments is irreplaceable.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:01 PM   #42
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Incorrect. Being with your family in your last moments is irreplaceable.
**** that.

I plan to be in the jaws of a grizzly bear getting mauled to death.

Recycled through nature.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:35 PM   #43
Starter

i am 24 and my daughter is 9 months old.. i will have one more kid though
brucey_72 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brucey_72 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brucey_72 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brucey_72 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brucey_72 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brucey_72 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brucey_72 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brucey_72 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brucey_72 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brucey_72 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brucey_72 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:52 PM   #44
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post

However, kids can be a mixed bag.

Some kids, like my daughter, can be an absolute joy and are the greatest thing in your life.

Some kids can be the ultimate headache that fills the remainder of your life with pain and regret.

But a lot of that has to do with proper parenting. But sometimes a person/kid is just a bad person/kid regardless of how much love and time you put into it.

I was lucky. My daughter has been as perfect of a kid as I could have ever imagined or hoped for. Thank Christ she wasn't like me.
All this. Between Mrs. Fishingrod and myself we have 5 and two grandkids. I used to work with a guy that never had any. He and his wife took trips to places like Fiji every year. I wouldn’t trade places but, he did not seem to be suffering. Oh by the way I’m 50 my youngest is 19. My parents were 39 when they had me and my mom’s parents were old when they had her. My grandpa was born in 1884 wrap your mind around that.
FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:53 PM   #45
Supporter

I'll be 33 with a 3 year old in a few months.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.